So, what exactly makes Jehovah's Witnesses wrong? I need a list.

by sonnyboy 15 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

Look at these sites

www.jwinfo.50megs.com

http://quotes.watchtower.ca

www.factnet.org

Plenty of info for you there.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Could be best to just ask yourself what the dubs have right. Absolutely nothing. Nothing anywhere near any trace of truth.

GBL

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

Well the things that I don't like about the jw's are these,

- Division amoung families due to faith.

-disowning

-shunning

-sexual abuse

-Child abuse

-sexism

-the affects of disfellowship on a individual

-lowering self esteem, calling people spiritually weak if they fall short of the elders expectations.

-dragging an individual in a room with three elders and being asked on a detailed explanation on incidents eg. Rape Who what when where why how! (jeez its non of their business!)

-the Jws think they are the ONLY path to god and say not very nice things about other religions (i've noticed that they percifically like to attack Catholics)

- To much control on an individuals life (telling them what music to listen to, what to eat, what to do with their spare time)

- some jws attempt suicide due to all the pressure and lonlieness

Gee is that a good enough list! With all this going on you can clearly see that this is not god's true organistaion.

They are the reasons why i am against the organistaion, Ok we all have the right to religion and I respect that, but The Jw Society does not have the right to destroy peoples lives!

Evanescence

This site contains some really good stories on ex-jws http://b26.ezboard.com/bexjehovahswitnessforum

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

Oh and don't forget peoples lives that are lost due to refusing blood transfusions

Evanescence

• Honesty
    Honesty
    My parents still believe in God and they still believe the JWs are the 'only right religion', even though they no longer attend,

First thing you should do is find out from them why they don't attend if they really believe it is the only right religion. Then ask them if anyone in past ages was acceptable to God if they didn't associate with an organisation. Ask them why Paul didn't see the need to consult Jerusalem on any issues aside from requiring obedience to the Mosaic law by Gentile Christians. I wish you well.

• greendawn
    greendawn

The shifting doctrines can't be from someone that God uses at all let alone as a sole rep on earth, it is a sign of charlatanism. Since when does the Holy Spirit give doctrine that has to be later scrapped as erroneous.

Why does the GB fear open debate so much if their position is as strong as they claim? To date they have not dared to take up the challenge offered to them so many times, to face their opponents publically and especiallly on TV or radio, it goes to show that they are a scum, it would completely wreck their image and authority as they would no doubt get beaten to the ground and exposed. They send out the r & f to preach whereas they hide like cowards.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit