What Can You Do To Hurt Jehovah's Witnesses The Most???

by minimus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I would love to see JWs "get out of her" and save anyone from getting involved with the Witnesses. What do you do to make this a possibility?

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

This is a tough one. With obvious methods, they'll yell APOSTATE! and run. With subtle stuff, they'll never pick up on it (scared to think).

So what do you do?

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Stop caring about them.

GBL

• Swan
    Swan

I think the Vulcans said it best.

Live long and prosper!

Tammy

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Plant doubts in their minds.

DL76

• minimus
    minimus

I too plant doubts. I like to expose the absurdity of it all. My "witnessing" has helped a few to come to this board, either directly or indirectly plus my daughter, wife and now even mother are thinking differently.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76
    I too plant doubts. I like to expose the absurdity of it all. My "witnessing" has helped a few to come to this board, either directly or indirectly plus my daughter, wife and now even mother are thinking differently.

Minimus, I myself left at an early age, not having any serious doctrinal doubts, yet I never knew of any real "chinks in the WT armour", only after posting on these boards have I come to see what a dispicable cult the WBTS is, and I am quite frankly amazed that so many stay in and choose to not research their beliefs or the religious origins of of the society. So for now all I can do is plant little seeds of doubt and hope that with time, they will come to fruition.

DL76

• minimus
    minimus

People stay in the religion quite often because "they have no other place to go". Same reason some people never move out of a house.

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

Peel back their toenails.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76
    People stay in the religion quite often because "they have no other place to go". Same reason some people never move out of a house.

I know, they also do it for family as well. However I still will never be able to reconcile those that choose to stay in knowing that some thing is very wrong there.

DL76

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit