Drama at DC in KC

by stillajwexelder 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Well basically it was aimed at youths and was all about Timothy and the apostle Paul. It was rammed down everybodys throat --no college- get pionerring just like Timothy

• Honesty
    Honesty

Those old reprobates should have went to college and majored in psychology just for times like these. Today's teenagers are too smart to fall for the WT B.S.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Was there any picketers? Did not see any

Did you put one of "Richie's checks" in the box? No

• VM44
    VM44

"NO COLLEGE"??!!! The Watchtower is swinging back to that stance again? They recognized in their own publications thta today's world requires more than just a "basic" high school education. In some places a person just cannot earn enough to live in the area unless he has a colledge education.

OK, so "NO COLLEGE," a person might say "Perhaps the WATCHTOWER will pay some of my bills then?" Think that would ever happen? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, No Way!

The Watcthower Organization, regardless of what it claims, is not interested in the well fare of the people, and in this example, of young people in particular.

Somebody has to get a transcript of that drama. It is another example of the Watchtower trying to exert control over the people!

--VM44

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Somebody has to get a transcript of that drama. It is another example of the Watchtower trying to exert control over the people!

No need - it is bing released on DVD at the end of the summer

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i havent heard much about the drama yet... but a sibling of mine just got back from the DC...sibling called..told me how it was about Godly Obedience and how much it stressed being obedient to the society.. i said " i thought you said it was about Godly obedience? sibling said" well the society is gods channel!" i said " a channel is something a psychic uses, so the society gets messages straight from god?" sibling said " oh you've missed so many meetings theres no way you could understand the need for obedience to the wtbs anymore"

AAAAAAAARGH!

another part of the conversation i said " remember when we went to the summer assembly and they called all of us kids to the front to get our youth book?"

sibling " yes that was a wonderful talk"

i said "remember how they said we'd never graduate high school or have to worry about employment because the end would be here before then?"

sibling ' yeah but that wasnt the society saying that..it was just that speakers words'

me " that speaker represented the wtbs just as the wtbs says it represents god, maybe their channel isnt working so well.... here we are grandparents now...and no end in sight"

sibling" you need to get to more meetings , your getting to cynical"

• Robdar
    Robdar

Those greedy fockers.

The reason they are hinting that the end will come in 2034 and telling the kids not to go to college is because they want more money. They would be financially ruined if they ever gave their "sheep" a respite.

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Well if they're greedy, they're being very short-sighted about it. Their members would have a lot more disposable income to donate if they went to college!

• JV
    JV

Two words for them, f*%k that!!!!, plain and simple. This anti education stance is what's going to drive me out of the organization. Honestly, what kind of job can you get with a high school education??? How are the pioneers going to be able to support themselves when they pioneer?? huh?? with a McJob, good luck with that

• VM44
    VM44

"get pionerring just like Timothy" Where in the Bible does it say Timothy "pioneered"? --VM44

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit