Hoochie mama's

by swiftbreeze 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Hey you know what ladies, regardless of how you are dressed you are noticed.. Maybe not by the same people, but with some they can be in the plainest clothes and I know I take notice.

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

A term like "hoochie mama" is unknown in Canada.

We accept women for who they are, miniskirts and all.

Women of the world, cast aside the ankle-length skirts of your patriarchal opressors!

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Ah, heck, I guess it's the woman's decision, and if she feels good about how she looks, it's her business. However, I do reserve the right to bust out laughing when I see some teenaged girl with all her business hanging out for the world to see, wearing too much eyeliner and hooker glitter, thinking it makes her lok like a sophisticated woman. Kids, for the record: it just makes you look like you're trying too hard, or that you're going to a costume party dressed as a crack ho.

• prophecor
    prophecor
    ....regardless of how you are dressed you are noticed.. Maybe not by the same people,

What message do you want to send out to the community by dressing in such a provocative manner? You are noticed by the community, however, from what part of the community do you wish to elicit attention? I'm not making judgements on any of your choices. I actually enjoy looking at scantily clad women. The overt tease that is apparent when a woman wears a skirt well above the knee with ample thigh showing, gets me to doing the OMG thing in my heart and mind.

I'm nobody's prude by any stretch of the imagination. Some of my habits might make the most hardcore a bit squeamish by eons, however, I would take care not to be exciting the wrong individuals as we have nothing on our hearts and minds except how to get you out of that Hoochie Hardware you're wearing.

• prophecor
    prophecor
    Kids, for the record: it just makes you look like you're....going to a costume party dressed as a crack ho.
    Prosti-tots R U's
  • soundbox_guy
    soundbox_guy
    No matter what age you are, if you're hot wear what makes you feel comfortable. Being 30 plus years isn't bad, I like women in their 30s. They look sophisticated and have nice bodies as well. Summer is usually hard for me though because that's when I think about sex the most from all the near nakedness. Having a foot fetish doesn't help either with all the sandals and shoes that show off women's feet.
  • katiekitten
    katiekitten

Ive got to say I cant stand seeing rolls of fat spilling out between crop tops and hipster jeans - my partner says since when was it sexy to let your guts hang out? And the odd thing is, the fatter the lady, the less the embarrassment about 'gut hanging outness' - there is a definite inverse proportional relationship.

• luna2
    luna2

We've got a real cute girl working for us who is, by her own admission, about 50lbs overweight. I guess she doesn't want to go out and purchase new clothes, so she wears stuff that is really tight...not hootchie clothes, but they are just too small. In fact, the other day, she was reaching up to put something on a shelf and her shirt rode up...the waistband of her sweat pants was down below her very large belly. Not a nice look. I understand not wanting to buy a lot of new clothes, but I think she needs to bite the bullet and at least get a couple of pairs of pants that fit.

On a hootchie note, I remember going to concerts a couple of years ago and there were these Amazon girls sitting a couple of rows in front of us. Very tall, very well-padded, wearing low cut jeans and crop tops. When they sat down, we got an eyeful of butt crack and bulging flesh. Ewwwww! Sorry, ladies, I'm all for looking sexy at any size, but that was just gross.

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

Hoochie mama's are trying to look sexy but you don't have to show all that skin to do it.

I trashed my JW "little house on the prairie" wardrobe and went back to wearing clothes that fit and flatter my figure. I'm 30+ too but I'm still a head-turner (lol).

Don't worry about competing with those hoochies, just dress a little sexier, it's as simple as wearing a tank top and shorts - and they don't have to be booty shorts to be sexy. Go to Fashion Cents and try on some new trendy clothing that you feel comforatable wearing. Then wear it like you know your the S**t. And as men fall out dead in your wake you will feel like a goddess! I know, I do it almost every day .

• prophecor
    prophecor
    .....when was it sexy to let your guts hang out? And the odd thing is, the fatter the lady, the less the embarrassment about 'gut hanging outness'

Kattie, Hi. I thought this was a phenomenon only in the US, for that matter only in Philadelphia. Women here are only to proud to share with your naked eyes, the bulging bellies and super size thighs yadayadayada, especially the young underage Hoochies who appear to have just dropped a litter. They often have themselves tatooed in some of the most unreasonable places. Once again I say I by no means am anybodys prude, and girls were never this easy when I was growing up, but geeze, this thing has gotten way outta' hand!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit