Hoochie mama's

by swiftbreeze 21 Replies latest jw friends

• swiftbreeze
    swiftbreeze

well it's that time of year again ladies.....summer

I went out yesterday with my husband. It was hot. All the women and young girls alike were dressed in the tiny shorts, tube tops, bikini tops, mini skirts etc etc...so i went home and found the tightest jeans i could find and cut me a pair of daisy dukes, i also found a tight tiny top and put that on too...then i thought about it...i just couldnt do it. It's not me. I want to be a hoochie mama, but i just can't do it, maybe it's the old jw thinking. maybe i'm just too old for all that anyway. I am 30+ yrs old. so i put on a flowered top and a pair of jeans and we went to the park and watched the hoochie's stroll by. i wanted to throw rocks at them...*sigh*

• jwbot
    jwbot

Hot weather kills me...I get wicked sick, so I try to wear things light and airy... I usually wear cropped pants, I do not own shorts at the moment, but my tank tops show a bit of cleavage. Call me hoochie if you want...but its better than being sweaty and almost passing out from the heat (which I did 3 days ago after throwing up-damn heat).

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Awe gees you're young and if you have the body..........LOL!

I work in retail and we have a dress code as employees the Department store wants us to look professional. I've gotten the idea that for the younger employees "professional" means something akin to looking like a hooker! I can't believe the attire some of these girls wear it's embarrassing! Shirts riding up to show off their skin and tattoos on their backsides, low cut pants, good grief! What makes it really bad is the gals who are over weight and wearing this stuff, who wants to see that? I guess it's the trend of the moment but I for one can't wait until it's out of style.

Yeah hoochie mama's are real professional looking.......sigh.

• kls
    kls

I feel the same because i can't wear barely no clothes and feel comfortable but think of the upside ,and that is all the gorgeous male construction workers with their dark tans and their shirts off and ,,,i think i need a cold shower

• AuntieJane
    AuntieJane

Yeah, what has happened to dress codes? I have walked out of dept stores wondering what the H8ll they are teaching these young girls who think they are a fashion statement? I'm talking about the clerks! Thongs showing through their tight hiphuggers...stretch marks showing with their baby fat roll..My mom was a retail clerk in the 60's and would die if she knew how they can wear anything and nothing today!

The GOOD news....I just heard the 50's look is back, has anybody seen it? To me, this would be loose, high waisted roll up cuff jeans, button down shirttails, hanging out, bobby sox...what else? Guess it is time for the pendulum to swing the other way, I say...It's about time!

• Sith
    Sith

Swift, if you can pull it off, with no big gobs of blubber spilling out and over, please do it. On behalf of all men...we appreciate it very much. Notice I said BIG gobs...we can and do overlook a little blubber. Thanks in advance

• Netty
    Netty

I agree with Sith, (Sith you're from Arizona??) if you can pull it off, go for it! BUT, having said that, what about the whole "g" string showing, and a good 5 inches of A$$ below that? That style has got to GO! I've been waiting for it to fade out, EWWW!! First time I saw it was about 7 years ago, and I thought for sure this poor girl had done this by accident, then I noticed the trend. And all I have to say is somebody please "make it stop".

• chrissy
    chrissy
    "I get wicked sick"

aww..jwbot, you are making me get all misty eyed at thinking back to my days in RI. I haven’t heard anyone use the phrase "wicked" anything, since leaving New England. I thought, now this girl has got to be a nor'easter.... sure enough!!

To swift, and all other fashion-conscious-but-not-wanting-to-look-like-a-ho-bag-in-your-summer-getup girls: have you seen the new bermuda shorts that are out? The store, Anthropologie has a very cute version that would look adorable rolled up a bit with cute ballet flats.

• Honesty
    Honesty

If ya got it Flaunt it.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Hoochies are bred, there place in life is not something that can be ascribed to. If you've not been to Hoochie U from days of old, you cannot reach Hoochie status by putting on a pair of Hoochie Hot Pants and Halter Top. Why U wanna be a Hoochie, anyway?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit