July 9th 2005 Time Of End? 555 5 555

by JGraves 39 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Hold your horses, all you critics.

Ive died and gone to heaven... ah... no... thats just the neighbours dog sniffing my crotch...damn.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

July 9th 2005 time of the end??? I missed it,I friggin missed it!!...Bwa-ha-ha-ha-!!....Mr.Graves,now you can go to the Zoo and pet the lions..LOL!!.....OUTLAW

• Gerard
    Gerard

Why would God pussy-foot with copper probes smashing into comets?

But I had a good laugh, Jason Graves... a ny more "mathematical" prophesies you want to share?

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    My power was out last night

ha admit it...it had you worried

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

He actually said sometime between the 9th and the 11th (at first I think it was just the 9th, then he had a "new light", and it might happen as late as the 11th). So today is the 11th, and not many hours late. Nervous now, JGraves? You will come back and apologise, won`t you? (Before you go to your psychiatrist appointment, that is)

• Gerard
    Gerard

I think we survived because we wore our comet-deflecting hats.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

JGraves, goddamit, we need to have a talk! Well, since you started that 555-crap, I`ve sold my house, taken up a huge bank-loan, and spent it all on hookers and booze! And now, it hasn`t happened yet? Argh, this is just like 1975 again...bankrupt...AGAIN...

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

LOL @ Gerard!

Bigger LOL @ JGraves

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

DAMN! I SLEPT THROUGH IT AGAIN!

oh wait...no...i'm at work...it's monday...yes...the end did come...i'm in hell

luv, jojo

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

It`s now the 12th of july. Where are you JGraves? In paradise (or were you of the annointed class? - I forget)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit