CCJW.com, CCJW.org

by Quotes 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Just proves how sneaky they are!

Tell their followers to stay away from the wicked computer then has their own websites!

I wouldn't doubt they are playing the same tricks regarding the UN..NGO thing. I am sure they are still registered under an alias!

I wouldn't trust them any more than I would Jim Baker...

Snoozy..

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

**P.S. It is interesting that CCJW.org simply has a page titled "SI Projects" (look at the title bar in your browser). Does anyone know what SI Projects means? Special Interest? Stop Interference?**

The only thing "SI" means to me is: The old "SI" book. All Scripture is Inspired of God.

-Aude.

• rebel8
    rebel8
    For example, you could set it up so if someone goes to CCJW.ca, it redirects to http://quotes.watchtower.ca (hint, hint, hint) or even here at JWD: www.jehovahs-witness.com.

misguided, cool! Do you need help doing the above? I think I may know how to do it.

quotes, if it redirected to your site, wouldn't that be a bit obvious to your opponents? Couldn't you get into trouble for that?

• Quotes
    Quotes

================
    quotes, if it redirected to your site, wouldn't that be a bit obvious to your opponents? Couldn't you get into trouble for that?
    ===============

Nope, I don't think so. I have no control over what other people do with their domain names. As long the domain is beyond "arms reach" of my control (which it is) I am not worried.

While we are on the topic, are there any JWDers in other lands that can register watchtower.xx???? (Unless of course WTS learned their lesson and went out and grabed it in every single country).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit