Seriously, Why Can’t Jehovah’s Witness Women Wear Pants?

by Watchtower-Free 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Stirred
    Stirred
    Agreed. When I was studying I was in corporate world and often wore attractive pant suits and came to meetings from work in them.  I was eventually called to back room by two elders and I had a hard time with the discussion on my suits.  Put me back aa year or more before I would baptize.  I concluded I either leave or try to vpbe humble. Is it not too much to ask. Eventually I stopped wearing pant suits for work then left corporate after being baptized....to go to grad school.  Bones are there, just in process of changing years of muddled thoughts and feelings.
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

More importantly, why are JW men allowed to wear pants?

Jesus NEVER wore pants!

Pants are pagan! Christian men didn't start wearing pants until well into the apostasy of the Catholic church. Even the pope realizes this truth and wears a modest christian skirt today rather than pagan pants and pagan neckties!

ToMo3 has said how tight pants are designed by gays, but don't ALL pants worn by men make a "showy display" of the man's package?

• Listener
    Listener
    So from that article it is not alright for women to look like men by dressing in pants, but it is okay sometimes and in some circumstances.  Obviously there is no way they are going to look like a man when cleaning the house because spiritual JW men don't do that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit