Are all sins "equal" to the JW's.

by JH 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• z
    z

Hey kls don’t forget the two witnesses

• RescueMe2
    RescueMe2

Out of curiousity, what if you are a witness who fornicates, repents, and then continues to repeat this pattern of behaviour? What happens to you then?

• kls
    kls
    Hey kls don’t forget the two witnesses

Sorry Z , how could i have forgot,,,,,,,,,i will just blame the demons ,its always their fault

• JH
    JH
    if you are a Apostate you are committing the worst sin.

You mean that if you have an opinion of your own, that you can't talk about it?

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

How do they find out about people's sins anyway?

My parents were having drunken biker parties towards the end of their JW days and no one knew...

• z
    z

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

JH...that's the other thing they dont teach you about Christ...all sins are the same... and forgivness is the same too.... just ask and try not to do it again. If you believe what they "didnt" stress Christ died for our sins and accepting him as your saviour forgives them.

Pretty simple dogma...after the Brooklyn crew gets done with it it looks worse than the old Jewish law.

~Hill

• zagor
    zagor

add to the list following:

1. if a witness wears a beard will be disfellowshipped for being rebalious

2. if a witness dissagrees with elders he'll be disfellowshipped for being rebalious

3. If a witness goes to police to report an elder for sexual abuse he'll be disfellowshipped for bringing shame upon Jehovah's name (never mind what elder did to his family)

4. If you disagree with anything at all and speak about it to others in congregation you'll be disfellowshipped for endangering the unity of congregation

actually list goes on and on. I think people under iron curtain had more freedom than most JW

• Glofishy
    Glofishy

I would think it would be pretty fun to be the target of this congressional inquiry or whatever it is. I understand that the society views oral sex as being a sin, even between married persons? I'd go in there and describe in very descriptive details exactly how I do it to hubby.

It's just how my perverted mind works, don't mind me

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

Ahh yes,but repent for those sins and you can do them over and over again,till you get caught again...Then what?..Repent and repeat your sins until the next time you have to repent..It happens in Kingdom Halls everywhere,all the time..Year in and year out.. ...OUTLAW

Yes that is very true. We have a sister her who has been df-ed 4 times. Could you imagen…

add to the list following:

1. if a witness wears a beard will be disfellowshipped for being rebalious

That be a bit difficult, some of the elders wear beards too.

2. if a witness dissagrees with elders he'll be disfellowshipped for being rebalious

No, just ignored only

3. If a witness goes to police to report an elder for sexual abuse he'll be disfellowshipped for bringing shame upon Jehovah's name (never mind what elder did to his family)

Well here the CO went to the police because we had a fight in the cong…

4. If you disagree with anything at all and speak about it to others in congregation you'll be disfellowshipped for endangering the unity of congregation

actually list goes on and on. I think people under iron curtain had more freedom than most JW

There is one big difference. A JW is set free when done something against the system, they were put in prison

Danny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit