Its been a while....

by jwbot 8 Replies latest jw friends

• jwbot
    jwbot

So I reformatted my computer, since then, I have been out of my usual computer routine...not even updating my livejournal!

So here, I am. My mom is doing better in case you wanted to know, back to exersizing too. I am in my last class before I get my bachelors degree and will start on a masters degree in the fall. I lost a job, gained a job, and get free drinks at this local awesome club because I am working on their website...so my social life is good.

I am still getting married in the fall on the coast of Maine at this place called "the Childrens Chapel" and it is beautiful. I learned I am lactose intolerant. I am back to exersizing from a long hiatus starting from my mom having a heart attack. Thats it!

HI!

• prophecor
    prophecor

WB JWBOT

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Nice to see you back, JWbot!

You're quite a busy person! Pursuing a MASTER'S????? WOW, girlfriend!

Things are sounding pretty good for ya!

W00T!!!!

hugs,

Annie

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

(((((((((hugs))))))))))

Welcome back!!!!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

It's nice to see you. I was just wondering yesterday where you had gotten off to. Sounds like you've been very busy.

J

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

hey.........I was noticing you were gone too!

purps

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Good to see you back.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Hey JWBot! Good to see you!

• jwbot
    jwbot

Hey, I was noticed! :)

I recently discovered the wonders of World Of Warcraft...so sometimes if I am not doing anything work/school related...I am in that world and its great...loving the game. Its taking over, actually. haha

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit