Hello

by moses 10 Replies latest jw friends

• moses
    moses

Just would like to say hello to everyone out there I have not posted in awhile I have been busy,I find this site as a great help for my escape from the org. I wonder how long they will be around and when the r&f will wake up.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

welcome back... im quite new tho....

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Welcome back. I'm fairly new, too. But *almost* everyone here is great!!!!!!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Hi Moses,

Thanks for letting us know you are still OK.

Cheers

Chris

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Hey Moses the WBTS had a house for you, I think they sold it tho...That'll teach you to stay away for so long!

• vitty
    vitty

Hi

I think the Tower will be around for quite a while unfortunatly, and the r&f will stay asleep for too long aswell.

I thought, when i found out the truth about the "truth" it would be all over in a matter of a few months but then I realized that ppl have been leaving the org for decades. I think the numbers will excelerate because of the net, but it will still be a long process

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Hi there, Moses!

SSDD over at the Watchtower funny farm.

DY

• desbah
    desbah

hi there moses welcome back....sometimes its good to take a break and enjoy life.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Hey Moses...you still workin hard on that whole "set my people free" thing?

• moses
    moses

Thanks everyone.This forum is the greatest for those who have the courage to examine the org. my relatives do not even know the phone number to the society but will follow everything that comes off the platform by the person who is a janitor and gives advice in the game of life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit