• Blueblades
    Blueblades

New book is old Truth Book

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Mixed in with old Knowledge book

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Same old spin from a Bible they made, to quote scripture out of context, scripture that was written by hand me down writers.

• david_10
    david_10

Hi there, Shelley. Normally, I always try to promote family harmony, and I would usually encourage you to swallow your pride and do what you can to make peace. But the molesting by your stepdad is unforgiveable. That has a lot to do with the meth and other problems that your going through right now. I'm afraid that it will probably haunt you for the rest of your life. That email from your stepdad jumped out at me right away. It's already been mentioned, but that email might be very incriminating. Before you drop it, think about it and ask some more questions, OK?

Best wishes and good luck with your recovery.

David

• JW83
    JW83

I really don't understand the forgiving thing. Why on earth should you forgive an adult for sexually abusing you? I would throw the book at him (legally speaking). It looks like he still has the power to upset you, & like someone else mentioned, who is he doing it to now?! Don't be an ostrich ...

• jaffacake
    jaffacake
    sent me a book--"What does the bible really teach?"

Hi, the title of the book he sent asks a question. Why not send him a book back, that answers that question.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0281056803/qid=1117211350/sr=8-1/ref=pd_ka_1/026-2652662-2744409

This book, by Keith Ward is one of the best I have read, but I don't think he would be able to handle what the Bible eeally teaches.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit