Are you addicted to this website?

by Podiatrist 40 Replies latest jw friends

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

crazyblondeb,

NOBODY wants to argue with me

OK. I'll argue: Your not crazy, and from your avatar, you not blonde either.

steve

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Yes.

I have made 33 post(s) in the last 1 day(s) out of my limit of 75....

• Podiatrist
    Podiatrist

Part of the reason for posting this question is because I've been here, what?, 2 days, and I've spent about 15 on this site alone reading, that gotta account for something lol

• greendawn
    greendawn

I enjoy being on the board but I can't say that I am addicted to it since it doesn' t stop me from doing other useful things. For me though it's also exciting because it is the first board where I really got involved in the activities of cyberspace community.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

My name is Diamondblue1974 and I am a JWD addict.

This is my first post since yesterday.

DB74

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

My name is Crumpet and I don't know why I'm at this stupid meeting - I'm not a JWDaholic, I can go days without getting withdrawal symptoms. Just because I come here every day doesn;t make me like the rest of you freaks .... I'm only here because my employer says I have a problem and my partner hasn't seen me for days ... but what do they know?!

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Addicted? Moi?

Quite possibly. Other xjw sites are a bit mushy for me, kinds felt like I wanted to tell ém to just get over it But here it's funny challenging, sometimes sad.

I haven't been a jw in 7 yrs but I didnt realise what was still "stuck"to me. I have lost quite a few hrs on this site in the last month. Reckon I am easing off but will always check in to see what's hot.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

If I'm addicted I guess that makes Simon my 'dealer'. Come to think of it, when we first started posting here there were no 2 Topic or 75 Post limits, it was all free and easy. Now our supply is being cut back!! Hey Simon! Are you planning on charging us a nominal fee soon? When d'ya plan on jackin' up da price man?! Huh?!

Sorry.... [curls up into foetal position and whimpers "I can stop posting anytime I want to, anytime I want to....." ]

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

HHHmmmmm. My name is Paul and.... and.... and.... IM A JWD ADDICT (Phew)

Well kinda, Ive been on most days since I joined. The day I joined was the first day I started to look up ex-witnesses on the net after leaving the 'truth' 2 and a half years ago. Now Im here I feel at home with the people I have shared a lifestyle with. Its refreshing, theraputic even and helps me make sense of my feelings. Besides this, you lot are the friendliest bunch of 'foaming-mouthed apostates' (if I still believed the GB) I could have stumbled accross.

Just wanna thank everyone for being here and being supportive- you are all fantastic.

Paul

• z
    z
    Lately? yes. As a non jw, no one knows what the heck I am talking about.

4 sure I’m never was JWS but I’m here daily WHY??????????? WTF??????????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit