Revenge of the Jedi - Quotes site PR campaign

by EscapedLifer1 30 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Consdier it sent to all major North Carolina newspapers.

• EscapedLifer1
    EscapedLifer1

seattleniceguy, RichieRich, Too Opinionated:

Thanks guys! Every little bit helps.

seattleniceguy, thanks for posting your introductory note, that was well written. Thanks!!

Brandon

• heathen
    heathen

Yah that always annoyed me too , how they cry over people that are opposed to their beliefs for legitimate reasons using their material to make sound rebuttals to their propaganda while they spend millions in courts around the world fighting for and defending thier right to publish and sell the crap . It seems at this point all I can do is lose any feeling of compassion I have for those retards at all . WTBTS why don't you blow it out yer A$$ ... LOL

• EscapedLifer1
    EscapedLifer1

ROFLMAO, heathen!

Brandon

• Quotes
    Quotes

Just stopping in to say THANK YOU to everyone for all your support. This really is a group effort, and I am humbled and gratified. It is not *my* site, but *OUR* site we are protecting.

Sheesh, I never would have thought I'd see the day that I was working together with a diverse, far-flung group, to protect the expression Watch Tower Society's publications. Somewhat ironic, methinks.

It seems that the C.P. who telephone interviewed me last week, have decided to not run with the story; it is not newsworthy now that the site has been restored. Did you hear that Watch Tower Drones???? If you take the site down (again), this issue becomes newsworthy. Newsworthy means that everyone, even people that don't give a tinker's cuss about WT & JWs, will hear about your craziness -- on the national news. As it is, right now, only those that seek it out on the internet (i.e. those that need and want to know) will find the skeletons in your closet. You make the call: *some* people know your secrets, or *everyone* knows your secrets. The choice is yours.

~Quotes, of the "crash course in Liberty" class

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Has this Press Release gone out to PBS stations that are planning to air the JW propaganda piece in 2006?

• sf
    sf

A couple of weeks ago I sent out at least thirty emails to most major news (as indicated in another thread of same topic) orgs, including PBS ([email protected]).

At that ttime the press release was not finished. So I drafted up a piece myself that included key issues on this topic. Along with hawkaw's "talking points". I received about twelve replies thanking me and informing me that they would "take a look into it".

I may or may not send out the press release now, as I can see that the major news orgs HAVE received the release. Good job.

May I suggest that if you feel the public must see this and your community isn't...print the press release out at home and start distributing them everywhere. Post them in all public places. Stand outside the post office, grocery store, etc. and actually pass them out, as you are informing them what it is. Brainstorm!

Good work everyone. Keep the press informed. Yes, that is an oxymoron. Yet if the press won't inform your community, then it's up to you, as an individual.

Sincerely, sKally

sKally

• EscapedLifer1
    EscapedLifer1

sKally,

Thanks for the help publicizing it!!! Maybe if they hear about it often enough, from multiple sources, they might pick up on it.

Also, interesting Idea about the flyer. I might try working something up like that. Thanks again!!

Brandon

• Honesty
    Honesty

Sent to local Knoxville TN. area newspapers and to syndicated columnist Kathleen Parker (she likes to comment about religious issues regarding free speech).

• sf
    sf

~~also re-submitted into "pro-jw campaign" thread~~

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit