YEARLY TIPS TO KEEP AWAKE DURING THE ASSEMBLY!!

by Mary 20 Replies latest jw friends

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    Every now and then "accidentally" drop a hard-cover book flat on the floor so it makes a nice loud "smack" sound.

and say just loud enough for those around you to hear....''Ohhhhhhhhh yeeeaaaahhh''........then whisper....''do it again'' luv, jojo

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    and say just loud enough for those around you to hear....''Ohhhhhhhhh yeeeaaaahhh''........then whisper....''do it again''

hehe

You remind me of a scene in Adams Family Values... Gomez startles Morticia and she says: "You frightened me..." then grinned and continued: "Do it again.".

• delilah
    delilah

Awwww, Mary!!! You make it sound almost worthwhile to go, but only if I can sit with you.....and only for a morning session....after that, yer on yer own darlin'.....hahahahahahahaa love ya hon,

Delilah (as I sit here lmao imagining you doing these dirty little deeds)

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

LOL!!

For me I don't need coffee (although caffine hypes me up)

All I need is a lot of red bull or V once I have one of those EVERYONE is afraid of me!

IF I had coffee, red bull or V It will be impossible for me to stay still for 5 seconds! I'd run around the hall like a Jacken iddi I am!

Peas you say? I have a even evilier idea! SPIT BALLS!!!! that would really annoy the people on stage!

Aim for the speakers mouth who knows you might get a bulls eye! (just make sure you have your minigecoccal needle before you do!) sorry can't spell!

maybe try and cough out words the speaker says like the Trinity is *cough* true

Evanescence

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Mary have I ever mentioned how much I adore you?

Please, PLEASE take detailed notes during your one day stint at the upcoming district assembly and give us your run down!

GBL

• greendawn
    greendawn

It is also possible to take your personal walkman or cd player and listen to an enlightening apostate talk as the jw speaker goes on with the non sense prepared by unknown mind manipulating individuals in Brooklyn.

Evanescence I think red bull contains caffeine anyway.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

5 words.....

Thumb tack in the shoe

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Do they still sell writing pads at the DA these days? If so I remember the paper being really chewable so much so that you can mush it up in your mouth and fire it through the end of your dismantled pen. Not only does it scare the victim but it makes an awful mess as well....if you are outdoors they will think a bird has pooped on their head too which is traumatic for the poor little dub listening to the drivel.

Can anyone guess what I used to get up as a kid at assemblies....

DB74

• Mary
    Mary

Peas you say? I have a even evilier idea! SPIT BALLS!!!! that would really annoy the people on stage!

Oh Lordy......what about really going the distance and bringing in paintballs!! EvilForce, I'll leave that one in your capable hands.

GBL said: Mary have I ever mentioned how much I adore you? Please, PLEASE take detailed notes during your one day stint at the upcoming district assembly and give us your run down!

Oh god, do I HAVE to??!! It's gonna be torture that's for sure...........wonder how many times 'postates are gonna be mentioned----probably more times than Jesus and Jehovah put together.......

diamondblue asked: Do they still sell writing pads at the DA these days?

Surely you jest. They don't even sell coffee any more........bloody cheapstakes.........

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

go for a jog during a session

get your whole family with all their bags, coats etc to squeeze past people already sat down... then keep going to the other end and out of the exit.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit