i set off a bomb

by susu812 12 Replies latest jw friends

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

susu, hey girlie! wow...things just keep getting better huh? don't worry....the same thing happened to me once. i got found out for some wrong doing that every other kid in the congregation was also partaking in. so of course someones conscience started eating them alive, and we all got ratted out....a word of caution though...i'm not saying that this will happen to you, b/c maybe your friends are just that...FRIENDS...but don't be suprised if you suddenly find yourself receiving the cold shoulder. when group disfellowshippings like that take place, i have found it not uncommon for the groupies to seek out a scapegoat. and it's usually (as it was in my case-me!) the first one to get dsf'd. but hopefully that won't happen to you. stay strong hun!!!! (((((((((((((susu)))))))))))))

luv, jojo

p.s. pm me and let me know how disfellowshipping night went. i've been wondering!!!

• Netty
    Netty

I feel sorry for you poor kids. I remember this type of thing happening alot in the 80's when I was a teenager. They ought to just leave the young people alone for Christ sake, its hard enough to just be your age. I really hope your group can stick together and support each other.

• Es
    Es

try and not let it get to you, but please keep us posted we are here for you es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit