i set off a bomb

by susu812 12 Replies latest jw friends

• susu812
    susu812

well my friend is getting in ALOT of trouble--his ex's step-dad ratted him out to MY dad and now the sh* t is hittin the fan. just from him getting in trouble about 6 other people will be--one is one of my best friends--this bites! i feel like its happening all at the same time! my dad says "jehovahs always makes everything eventually come out" holy cow!! my entire group is going to be df'd.......its like a witch hunt. here come the million more elders meetings!!

• Ellie
    Ellie

sounds interesting!

what did you do? (if you don't mind my asking)

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

Wow, a 6 person orgy?

What happened? You can't leave us hanging!

Don't feel bad, they might thank you for it later.

• susu812
    susu812

i got df'd for ummm sex. yeah with my ex-boyfriend. the funny thing about our group is EVERYONE is having sex--or something to go with it. i know about 10 people who are going to be in some trouble.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

That sounds like the kind of shit I do!!

If they want to get back at the "Brotherhood", send them here : http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/92047/1.ashx

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

If all your friends end up getting df'd you can all talk to eachother again!

• TheListener
    TheListener

Susu,

You've gotten a lot of good advice from this board. Please share it with your friends. They need to know what you now know.

They need to feel your love and support regardless of what the congregation does or how it feels. You have a long, rough and lonely road ahead. This board will be supportive, but in reality you will be walking alone. Help your friends living in a world of Fear Obligation and Guilt is not real life. You deserve to make choices in your life based upon all available input.

Good luck.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Hey its susu, the hardcore fornicator (kidding!!). How the heck are things going with you? Still attending meetings?

Hey as a plus though, at least now you'll have a therapy group to hang out with since all your chums are getting the boot..

GBL

• JV
    JV

Hmmmm...... just up north across the border from you susu you can pretty much get away with anything. I'm still waiting for two younger guys in my hall, fornication guy and flake boy, to get df'd it seems to me it's all about who you know.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

((( susu )))

Direct your friends here to JWD and let them know it's not the "end of the world" for them, but really the beginning!

Hugs

Bren

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit