New Convention Publication All About Basic Doctrines

by minimus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

My mother told me today that she has recieved the new publication (I don't know the name of it yet) and it's all about knowing what basic doctrines JWs believe in. She told me this after she had said that she was being given it by a sister this afternoon. I said, "If there's any new lite make sure you call me". She laughed and said, There's no new light. It's just about doctrines----that we already know about."......Recycling is the only way for a Witness to understand the "truth", I guess.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

I'm sure it only further whitewashes any mention of a generation being 70 or 80 years....they will maintain in the new book that they current dogma of "generation of thinking" has been the society's stance for decades and decades.

They continually need these new books so they can retire older conflicting books.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Well when you go to get yours, here's your badge and drop a few of these in the box for us!!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/92047/1.ashx

• sweet tee
  • minimus
    minimus

I think the publication deals with the trinity, hellfire, immortality of the soul, etc. It seems the Society needs to review with the Witnesses exactly what they DO believe in lest they forget.

• Mary
    Mary

LMFAO at RichieRich!! You could also drop some Enron stock or Confederate State bonds into the contribution boxes.

• minimus
    minimus

Maybe next year they'll do a book about how the end is coming real soon........

• stillajwexelder
  • Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

...."and so brothers, I'm happy to announce the release of our new tract entitled "God's New World - WTF?". I'm sure you'll find this new tract useful in cluttering your neighborhoods with trash as you leave them in-between fence pickets, on gas pumps, and on picnic tables.

• blondie
    blondie

A new WTS publication, "What does the Bible really teach."

Now is that an oxymoron since JWs only study WT publications and never the Bible.

"What does the WTS say the Bible really teaches" should be the title.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit