Convention Press Releases - From The WTS ...

by ithinkisee 24 Replies latest members private

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Yea, pity me, I bl00dy well found one and it kept me in another 12 years.

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee
    How do you know the "experiences" are fake?

I'm not trying to defend WT... I just wonder how you know they are.

Thanks.

Because the Society says so in the Press Release. It says the are "samples only" and are not to be used, but to be replaced with similar real ones.

-ithinkisee

• blondie
    blondie

The real ones are fake too, so massaged that the person who had the experience can hardly recognize themselves in it.

• potleg
    potleg

They say, 1. All their beliefs are based on the bible...not true...My bible doesn't say anything about 1914 or a 2 tier hope for mankind etc. 2.No part of the world by avoiding unchristian prejudice...Rubbish, they reject everyone and everything outstde the WT. Who are bad associates according to witnesses? 3. Successsful at Keeping youth in the WT...is this a joke or should we call it what it is, a lie. As for the testimonies of those young people...well what do you expect them to say ...being a witness sucks? They come here to do that.

• Satanus
    Satanus
    “GODLY OBEDIENCE”

DISTRICT CONVENTION OF JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES

BASIS FOR THEME

As a key text for the theme “Godly Obedience,” Jehovah’s Witnesses cite Deuteronomy 12:28, where Moses told the ancient nation of Israel that if they obeyed commandments of God, it would go well with them and their offspring to time indefinite. The convention promises to highlight areas where this principle applies today. Witnesses also cite Proverbs 14:12 and Jeremiah 10:23 to underscore how following God’s direction as contained in the Bible proves far more practical and beneficial than giving wholehearted devotion to secular wisdom and human thinking.

All quotations from ot, showing again that this convention is not christian based, but old testement jewish law based.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit