Udate on prophet yahweh...

by jt stumbler 10 Replies latest social entertainment

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

I signed up to his mailing list and received this back. He has supplied his ufo sightings at this site. prophetyahweh.com/freeufos.htm I hope you all can see this stuff. Its very interesting.

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

bttt. Anybody get to see this?

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

I guess not

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Any UFOs show up this week over Las Vegas?

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

Leo, have'nt seen anything as of yet. Thanks

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I would just think twice about paying money (much less giving credit card info) to a guy who calls himself the "Lord of Nightmares", in case anyone wants to get full use of his website.

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

Apparently he is not charging anymore since he found a place to store his files. There are alot of sightings to be seen. Its very strange. They almost look like those mylar baloons or trash bags but he claims they are not. The strange thing is that they show up when he prays to "yahweh". Very strang indeed.

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

prohet yahweh said he has broken his confidentiality agreement with a TV station and is now demanding to have press coverage from numerous TV outlets for the next 45 days, with a camera person always available, in the event he decides to summon a UFO. He announced that he's going on a hunger strike in order to facilitate this. Yahweh also mentioned that a benefactor (he wouldn't name as yet) has promised him a $750,000 donation towards his efforts.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    in the event he decides to summon a UFO

Ummmmm, wouldn't it just be so much easier to tell them when he feels this event about to come over him???

• jt stumbler

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit