District Assembly eating rules....

by JH 40 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

and at 1.30 pm each day thou shalt go to the restrooms and wipe your a#^ - rules rules rules - I thought that was what Christ came to the earth for to break with all petty rules the Mosaic law contained

• IronGland
    IronGland

i wonder if they will eventually ask that people not stay at hotels but instead bring sleeping bags and just sleep in your chair. That way the talks could last till midnight with an 8 hr sleep break and back up again at 8am

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

LOL Irongland

• IronGland
    IronGland

Also, wouldn't it be a fine example of faith to withhold taking a crap for the entire 3 days so as not to miss any spiritual food.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

stop it IronGland I am rolling on the floor with laughter here - will not be able to get any work done now

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

IUSED TO ATTEND THE ASSEMBLY EVERY YEAR AT NOTRE- DAME COLLISIUM IN SOUTH BEND, INDIANA. DURING THE LUNCH BREAK ANOTHER ELDER AND I WOULD GO ACROSS THE STREET TO THE COLLEGE CAFETERIA AND HAVE A NICE SIT DOWN LUNCH WITH THE NUNS. THE FOOD WAS VERY GOOD,HOT, AND REASONABLE TOO!

NO HOCKEY PUCK BURRITOS, ROTTEN FRUIT AND SHASTA COLA FOR US! NEVER REGRETTED IT TO THIS DAY.

OUTASERVICE (THE ORIGIONAL 'INDEPENDENT THINKER)

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

So much control over peoples lives the WT exerts.

Bangalore

• Judicial Committee
  • ShadesofGrey
    ShadesofGrey
    I wonder if the motive for these Dub Dietary Restrictions has more to do with "protecting" the brothers from exposure to apostates doing street work outside the stadium? Oh, sure, they want to do what they can to keep the consessionaires miserable - that's just a bonus.

Oh yeah! Sign me up!

• stapler99
    stapler99

blondie

"Inasmuch as the convention site actually becomes a large Kingdom Hall during the convention, it is also wise to avoid developing a picnic atmosphere during the noon break"

NO FUN ALLOWED!! YOU'RE SMILING, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING??????

Among my best memories of the conventions were eating on a grassed area near the stadium with family and friends, just like a picnic. The other stuff, not so great.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit