Doubtfully Yours

Welcome Apostanator!

DY

• desbah
    desbah

Welcome Apostonator.....can't wait to hear you say "I'll be back"

• Harpy
    Harpy

WELCOME... I too am rather new here.. I lurked for 2 years before I said one word.... What a difference this site has made in my life. I no longer feel completely lost....just a little lost.. I hope to find myself very soon...

WELCOME TO THE BOARD!!!!!!!

Harpy

• heart of man
    heart of man

Hello freinds

Many of us exjws are starting to talk with one another.I think that is so great.I would love to know how

to become more vocal in the media.If anyone could give some pointers that would be cool.I have been out

sence 09/20/04.I have been talk to some freinds that have been out for years.It has been so great.Thing are in

the works to expose the wachtower org for what it is.so we must prepare to help are love ones when it is.

• zulukai
    zulukai

Welcome, welcome! You"ll be right at home here in no time at all....would love to hear your media story. I can tell you'll be a great addition to the crew! Lots of new ones lately, most encouraging to see. We're all in various stages of recovery, some still angry, even bitter with DAMN good reason...so you're in a mass exodus of a kind, one that's leaving a wilderness of fake friends and make believe....You're NOT in Kansas anymore, Toto! :- ) Zu

• Apostanator
    Apostanator

Thanks so much for welcoming me here. As you can see I have been posting occasionally. I guess right now, I just need to have a place to put my thoughts. I appreciate everyones response and feedback.

Thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit