I'm new here

by Apostanator 46 Replies latest jw experiences

• Apostanator
    Apostanator

This is the first time I feel comfortable posting something. I've been a lurker for over a year and I must say there are a lot of courageous people here who left the Watchtower. Thank god for the internet and sites like this. I've done a lot of research on them and clearly realize that it is a cult. I just want to say that I am very sad and angry because this cult has seperated my family from me. I can relate to danny hazzard and garybuss. My heart goes out to cruzanheart, so sad about what happened to her father.

I have not been able to keep quiet on how the Watchtower continually deceives its members and how they create a facade for the public. They remind me of the Wizard of Oz ( don't pay attention to the man behind the curtain ) and also of the old indian say....white man speaks with forked tongue. They are spin doctors and rely on the ignorance of people. I actively expose the Jehovahs Witness organization for what they are and have been on the local news station twice educating the public. I also take part in area campaigns. I have nothing to lose. Sometime I'll tell you my story. I just want to thank all of you for unknowingly helping me cope.

Thanks

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

Welcome!

<psst!> If anyone offers you kool-aid, politely decline.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Glad we could be of service. Welcome.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Welcome, I look forward to reading the story!

• EscapedLifer1
    EscapedLifer1

Welcome!!!

Look forward to hearing your story!

Brandon

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Happy to hear from you ~ I know you will benefit even more from this site during the coming year than you have during the past one, making many friends and enjoying numerous beneficial exchanges.

Welcome!

~Merry

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

Try not to be Angry or Sad. Your experience with the WTBS is part of you; there were good times as well as bad. There is likewise both bad and good on the outside. New adventures are yet to come!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Great handle! Apostanator!! Welcome, I too look forward to more of your story and getting to know you.

Matt

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Welcome to the board Apostanator! It's the place to be.

GBL

• 4JWY
    4JWY

Welcome Apostanator!

Sounds as if you are as courageous as any in the bunch

4JWY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit