Marburg and Ebola viruses? Man made?

by Stephen John Gault 38 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Stephen John Gault
    Stephen John Gault

Mysterious viruses suddenly emerging from Central East Africa, with similar footprints. Mmmmmm........

Anyone have inside info?

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

I don't know what you covered in the other thread before, but I am reminded of a book called Emerging Viruses by Leonard Horowitz, maybe you already know of it. It's been out a number of years.

• Stephen John Gault
    Stephen John Gault

I spent some time with him. He in fact signed his book for me "To Stephen - thank you so much for you commitment to truth-seeking"

Both my other Topics on HIV have been mysteriously blocked - strange, isn't it?

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

SJG.... I'm not sure what happened but it is a problem with the research files I posted...they automatically corrupt the thread. They must have thread HIV ..... LOL.

Black Sheep wanted research materials and I posted some very in-depth footnoted research....it craps the thread out. As soon as I tried to upload it to a non-relevent thread as well it pooped it out as well....so it wasn't the subject it was something with my file.

I guess it's like my own little Ebola virus for threads I don't like.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Hippocrates would not be pleased...

J

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Tee hee

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

SJG

Be careful; you seem to be so determined to find something you'll probably find it whether it is there or not...

... and you may be unaware, but they have just developed a vaccine that works in apes for ebola so a human vaccine will not be too far behind...

Obviously ANY nasty virus or infectious agent with the right characteristics can be used as a weapon...

But what these "Is it man made' threads fail to address is the fact that if new viruses did not arrise we would have to accept there was something wrong with the theory of evolution. It is likely some of these viruses will be very deadly.

All we see with AIDS, the filo-viruses, etc., is exactly what we would expect.

So one could ask 'Is rain man made?', and have just as hard a time fighting against Occam's razor to prove it as with these viruses...

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Probably demons EF They don't want us heathens to find the Truth

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Well I can email it if you like. It's a notepad cut and paste...so I can put it in a word doc if you want it.

But are you really interested in it or are you a conspiracy theorist and it wouldn't make a difference anyway?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

If any organisation comes up with a doom scenario, claim to be the only ones that can save us, want our money, and ridicule their doubters, I treat them with suspicion.

While leaving the Borg, we all learned how to think for ourselves. I try to apply that in everyday life. Don't get me wrong EF. Cultishness appears in alternative medicine as well, and they get the same level of scrutiny from me as anyone else promising salvation.

When I see contradiction, I no longer bury it in my head as I was taught to as a 'born in'. If there is a contradiction, someone has to be wrong. If CDC extrapolations are way out of whack with govt. stats, as Rian found, then someone has lied, or cocked up, or simply fooled themselves and everyone else in the process. 587 v 607, SA AIDS stats v govt stats. Same thing. Someone cocked up. Who?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit