Incredible conversation with JW from WT headquarters

by tagurit 30 Replies latest jw friends

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

that jw SOTB is not from bethel .on the tape. sotb is a fixture poster on paltalk.com and his name is dave. he mostly in jw's rooms and will never talk about any wt topic except the trinity. i have heard him lose many debates. there is a good amount of action live on paltalk .com with jw's and x jws under the christianity section it's voice and text. chat. check it out. john

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Yeah I loved this guys little jangle about how God plans on "landing Jehovah's Witnesses in hell" because they are mislead. That's some loving Christianity goin on up in there.. lol. Listening to this stuff just depressed the hell out of me.

GBL

• JGraves
    JGraves

Cool, thanks for sharing that, it sux tho, where is humility or the love, the WTBS is truly lost at the moment!

Wish the pastor could have asked about the UN document to the Bethelite: http://www.un.org/dpi/ngosection/watchtower.pdf

My full story is here:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/90986/1.ashx

Love/Peace

Jason

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

ugh

this guys making me sick...

idiot! he's accusing this dude of not knowing greek...but since he's a jdub, he knows EVERYTHING...

luv, jojo

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

I will listen to these mp3's later I got work stacked up on my desk that I have to tend to....

M'

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I dont see where he talked to someone from the headquarters... where is that?

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Ay yai yai.

Thank Ford I no longer spend my days arguing about this stuff! :-)

SNG

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

A WARM WELCOME tag

• Pole
    Pole

Yawn. Both guys gullibly assume the divine inspiration and the integrity of the Bible. Once you make this assumption, you can argue four hours about stuff like: "Would you refer to a car battery as 'he'?". A futile exercise in dissecting the "real" meaning of meaningless metaphors.

Pole

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy
    Once you make this assumption, you can argue four hours about stuff like: "Would you refer to a car battery as 'he'?".

A friend of mine likens this kind of conversation to debates about who is tougher, Superman or Batman.

SNG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit