Keep doing this until I return

by Caliban 28 Replies latest jw friends

• ISP
    ISP

Simon........you know the guy pretty well....rumour has it!

ISP

• Seven
    Seven

Hey Si!

LOL

Where is Calimon now?

At least you don't dive for that delete button like I do when I see one of my fossils resurface.

seven

• JH
    JH
    Ummmm, Aaron? That thread is almost 3 years old bud.

I hope the bread and wine is not 3 years old also.

• gumby
    gumby

Did anyone EVER answer your question?

Ther dubs celebrate the memorial untill the last one is ressurected. They believe they continue to eat of it while on this earth until they eat it new with him in his kingdom. They do not see his parousia as the time he meant when he said.....do this until I return.

Gumby

• ISP
    ISP

Caliban...........probably isn't about! Or is he? He maybe better known as another user ID!

ISP

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    That Caliban guy ... sheesh, what a loser

I heard he became a Chippendale's dancer somewhere in Manchester.

• kes152
    kes152

wow.. i didn't know it was 3 years old. When i came online.. this thread was on the first page. So I just posted what I was granted to hear.

Peace to you,

Aaron

• gumby
    gumby
    So I just posted what I was granted to hear.

OK.....and just what were you granted to hear?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I can't find any scripture that says anything like "keep doing this UNTIL I RETURN."

It is possible I have brain freeze, and it is possible that no such quote from Jesus exists.

I think it is a good idea, if a person is quoting a scripture, to cite the book, chapter and verse.

"For in the last days, people with failing memories will make posts on the internet of scriptures they think they remember but which really don't exist." I think it says that somewhere...

• gumby
    gumby
    I can't find any scripture that says anything like "keep doing this UNTIL I RETURN

There isn't one.

Only one that say's "keep doing this in remembrance of me". You see.....if they didn't keep doing it......they wouldn't remember him

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit