Question for Jim Ladd.

by voltaire 11 Replies latest jw friends

• voltaire
    voltaire

Thanks for the points of view. The idea of being a "James Bond type" is intriguing. I doubt I could pull it off, though. Most of all, I just want a normal life back. I do live in a rather large city, so the subterfuge with the different halls would work if it weren't for the wife. Interesting thought, though. I must say that you're a resourcful bunch. No wonder you got the boot. You all sound pretty dangerous to have lurking around the KH.

• jurs
    jurs

Hi Voltaire,
    I DA'd myself and had a meeting with the elders. I explained how I believed the org to be a cult and accused them of being Pharosees. It was beautiful !! I have no family in. You are in a tough spot and may want to think carefully on this.
    I laughed at Mad Apostates idea. The name seems to fit. As crazy as his idea is I must admit to having fantasized about doing such. How fun to go to meetings and ask your bookstudy conductor thought provoking questions . I think it would also be fun to have a sudden revelation that I really was one of the annointed.
    jurs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit