back again for a visit

by czarofmischief 11 Replies latest jw friends

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Been away for a while. Just thought I'd pop in and let you guys know what I'm to - not to brag (ok, a little), but I think sharing our success stories is an important part of everyone's rehab.

Let's see - I (and my writing partner) had three short plays produced here in the "burgh"... it was poorly attended, but I had fun and the czarina was proud of me! So that's all I need.

I've also gotten a job stringing for one of "America's Great Newspapers" so at least it's an in for the profession I went to school for.

And my main employer actually offered me a significant raise and full benefits (a HUGE deal here in the States), a nice change from my temp status.

The Baby is still incoming; pictures will of course be posted. But she's already the most beautiful girl in the world and I'm sure she will be a worthy heiress to the glorious faux-leather throne from which I type this statement.

I've successfully made it one year without any mood medication. My family and I have made a better and more lasting peace - while full rapprochment is not yet in sight, we have overcome much of the blinding dogmatism and look forward to further improvement. Death to the Watchtower!

The credit cards have fallen away to nearly nothing under a sustained debt- management inititiative we undertook as a family, to prep for child's advent.

Well, that's about all. Hope all is well with you guys - see, you CAN escape!

CZAR

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Nice hearing from you Czar! And great news at that...

• LittleToe
  • BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Czar! I have missed you, and it's nice to see you pop back in from time to time.

Nice to hear that life has been getting on nicely for you.

Hugs and love

Brenda

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Hey Czar,

Good to hear from you and that your life is going well. Glad to hear that the folks and you are communicating too!

I didn't know you were a writer! Wonder if one of your plays was in my neck of the burg?

Keep living well.

HappyDad

• blondie
    blondie

Hey, Czar (and czarina),

Glad to hear about the baby.

It's good to hear that you will be able to work in the field you trained for and also make money at it and still be able to reach out and experiment.

Blondie

• bebu
    bebu

from me, too!!!!!! I'm smiling really hard over here, I tell ya.

I saw a post or two of yours recently, and hoped we'd hear what was going on in your realm. ... And you didn't disappoint! Thanks for all the news, and especially to hear that all of it is GREAT!

Wish we lived close enough to check out what a play of yours goes like. I think I'd either be in hysterics, or else wishing I'd studied political history...

Please be sure to post a pic of your heiress for us to coo over.

I miss ya on the board, but I know that your absences mean good things at this point. So I'll be happy to just hear your updates and news from time-to-time. (Just don't forget to do that!)

God bless!

bebu

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

wonderful.

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

Nice report.

I'm happy to hear that you have been busy with such good things!!

-Aude.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Good going Szar!

Our son arrived early, he's 7 weeks already!

That's great to hear about you stage plays. I'm a playwright as well. You should pm me your email and we'll talk.

I'm really glad things are going well for you.

Take care,

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit