Oh no! Janine Turner is the new Herpes Chick!

by Elsewhere 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Janine Turner played Mary Margaret 'Maggie' O'Connell in the series Northern Exposure (one of my favorite shows)... recently I saw her in a commercial for Restasis, a herpes medication.

I thought maybe she was just doing a one-time deal, but when I checked the Restasis website (http://www.restasis.com) and there she was on the first page! Apparently she is their new primary ad actor!

Oh Maggie, what happened??? How did you come to be the new Herpes Chick?

• Swan
    Swan

I thought this was a medication for dry eyes and helped produce natural tears?

Tammy

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Gee, I didn't know chronic dry eye was related to herpes.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I could have sworn the commercial said herpes! Maybe I need to pay closer attention.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    I thought this was a medication for dry eyes and helped produce natural tears?

Well, whatever it does- I haven't had an outbreak in months!*

*this post helps suppress stupidity. It is not a cure for stupidity. Even when syptoms are not present, It may be possible to spread stupidity to others.

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

I read that she left the devil (Hollywood, CA) and moved to them thar hills in TX and became a born again Christian. I read in an interview where she does not believe in premarital sex and wants to be a good example to her young daughter.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I could have sworn the commercial said herpes! Maybe I need to pay closer attention.
    Meet Elsewhere, our new Attention Deficit Disorder Dude. (If you hear clapping, Elsewhere, it is simply applause - it has nothing to do with gonorrhea.)

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

thank you ladies and gentlemen for making me laugh strawberry milkshake out my nose...

• Purza
    Purza
    *this post helps suppress stupidity. It is not a cure for stupidity. Even when syptoms are not present, It may be possible to spread stupidity to others.

LMAO Maybe you should think about becoming a lawyer.

• BrendaCloutier

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit