If Armageddon came tonight, and you could tell God one thing..

by GetBusyLiving 40 Replies latest jw friends

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

I am so certain that a deity who threatens with destruction is but a shard of imagination that I can not come up with anything to say. I tried, I really tried.

j

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    I am so certain that a deity who threatens with destruction is but a shard of imagination that I can not come up with anything to say. I tried, I really tried.

James Thomas,

Thank-you for saying that.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Last time I made a comment on something like this my thread got deleted... God's a D*ck! He might win but I'd go down pumping shells into his sorry a$$!

• Mulan
    Mulan

James Thomas,

Thank-you for saying that.

I have to second that!

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Where the hell have you been? Has your prayer box been like IP's in box and my outbox? Not working?

Bleeeeech

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Oh, hello. You know, it's really funny but I thought you said you were 'God'. hahahaha... <snif> <snif> Oh, you meant it? Wow! I mean, just, Wow! Soooo, tell me, why are you allowing those nutjobs in Crooklyn to represent you here on Earth? I mean, they have Soooooo screwed up your reputation here. In fact, most religions have. Your followers are sure a blood thirsty lot too! What's with that? I'm sure that your 'god is love' standing has taken a severe pounding over that one.

Hey, you wanna Latte? I have just sooo much to tell you...

J

• roybatty
    roybatty

"Thanks Father"

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

You do realise dont you, that millions completely misunderstood your symbolism of Armaggedon and the Kingdom, and thought these things were about killing most people and a paradise earth for a few. Yes, I know you spelled out God is Love and hundreds of similar overriding truths, but some folks were told not to read the New Testament and try to understand what it is really saying.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    You are NOT God. You are the brain sick figment of your believers' imaginations. I reject you, and the evil men through the ages who have used you for their own gain. I am as indestructible as you, if need be, I will return again and again as your opponent. Dissapear, be-gone, I no longer believe in you.

Well you just sucked the fun out of that one didn't you?

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

"I love you father" (with cute puppy dog eyes)

Evanescence

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit