If Armageddon came tonight, and you could tell God one thing..

by GetBusyLiving 40 Replies latest jw friends

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

but were talking about the psychopath JW god. i hear he is immune to those kind of things. there is only one way to find out.

jehovah oh jehovah i'm waiting

*tap* *tap* *tap*

• greendawn
    greendawn

The above is too hypothetical for me because God would never unleash a big A without first bringing a true organisation to help people be in the real truth.

The JWs are just clowns and impostors and certainly not fitted to warn people about anything. Can God judge the world through these criminals that break up families and drive people to depression and suicide? this has to be joke. So the big A is not yet due.

But otherwise I would say to him: I hope this is not final.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Stop it or I wake up.

• Swan
    Swan

Well Mr. Almighty, where the hell have you been and how could you have f---ed it up so badly?"

• Huxley
    Huxley

"So long, and no thanks for all the Phish."

Huxley

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

You are really Satan. Aren't you? With a god like you, who needs enemies?

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

"Do what you are going to do more quickly"

or

"Pull my finger"

• EscapedLifer1
    EscapedLifer1
    "So long, and no thanks for all the Phish."

Huxley, LMAO!!

I would have to say something like, "So what were you smoking when you wrote that Bible thingy?"

or

"Do I get a last request? Yes? OK, I want a couple nice cuban cigars, a big bottle of Grey Goose Vodka, and an hour alone with the Swedish Bikini Team. You can watch, if you want."

Brandon

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

You are NOT God. You are the brain sick figment of your believers' imaginations. I reject you, and the evil men through the ages who have used you for their own gain. I am as indestructible as you, if need be, I will return again and again as your opponent. Dissapear, be-gone, I no longer believe in you.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

If we are all your children what makes Jesus so special?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit