DID THE WATCHTOWER DESTROY YOUR VIEW OF HUMANITY?

by Terry 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Are ya fat? Ugly? Stupid? Do you slur your words or sound like a country bumpkin?

YES!!!

Actually- I have a decent view of humanity. I know that everyone is out to get me just like they got Jesus and I know that it's ok because they will all die soon!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Yes, in the beginning it did.

It made it sound as if nothing a so-called worldly person could do was right.

Their prayers supposedly weren't answered.

If they were good (like a Mother Teresa type) it didn't matter.

If people I met seemed like good people (even better than them) I had to watch out because if they didn't serve the true god how good could they be. They were destined for destruction.

The last point bothered me more than the rest because over time I saw that many so-called worldly people were better persons.

• Terry
    Terry
    If people I met seemed like good people (even better than them) I had to watch out because if they didn't serve the true god how good could they be. They were destined for destruction.

The scriptural view of the "lost sheep" is so vastly different from the view of the Jehovah's Witness. The Good Shepherd leaves the 90 and 9 to search out and bring back the 1 stray.

Jw's show up at your door for confrontation and the threat of judicial committee!

Did Jesus ever talk about apostate sheep? Don't think so.

T.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit