OK...wer've covered Candy..songs..cartoons..what about..

by Golden Girl 25 Replies latest social entertainment

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

What's one of the saddest movies you've ever seen?

Mine was "Stepmom"..with Julia Roberts...It was just on again...I cry everytime I see it!

(That's just one of them)

Snoozy..

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Neverland

• prophecor
    prophecor

Flatliners is always able to get a handkerchief full of tears out of me, Snoozy. Especially at the end where Julia Roberts meets her father who committed suicide after he was caught by her as a child using drugs.

The issues of meeting your dead loved ones as well as the ghost from your past is a hauntingly disturbing tale in this movie. Very powerful. One of my favorite Keifer Sutherland / Kevin Bacon movies to come yet.

• Sith
    Sith

What Dreams May Come...it's a pussy movie, I know. But it brought a tear to my eye

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

The bit in Highlander when MacLeod's wife dies.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

The Mission, when all the villagers are being killed to the best film score ever by Ennio Morricone. When I left home and was numb with shock at losing my whole family and every person I'd ever known, I used to watch this over and over just so I could cry. I couldn't cry for myself, I didn't feel I was worth it.

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

It's a tie between Gladiator and Braveheart.

• embeth2525
    embeth2525

For me there are so many, Braveheart, Bicentennieal Man, Clan of the cave Bear, the ending of crouching tiger hidden dragon and just recently Star Wars episode III plus many more .

• prophecor
    prophecor

Gladiator

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

I've seen many tear jerker's over the years but the one that comes to mind right now is; Sweet November with Charlize Theron and Keanu Reeves. The soundtrack was awesome too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit