HELP!!

by troubledteen 15 Replies latest social relationships

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Like everyone said "RUN like your life depends on it!", cause it does. Have you had a chance to be around other JW's and see for yourself what kind of life is ahead of you? Do you want to give up any chance to have a half-ass normal life? The JW's will always dictate to him what he can and can't do. Women are expected to be submissive--are you ready for that? If he's already "cheated", and claiming to be a JW- he's got some heavy issues! You are too young. Get out and enjoy your life! It may hurt for a while, but nothing compared to the grief you'll get if you stay around!!

• Ellie
    Ellie

If you really loved this guy then you would KNOW that you want to be with him, and if he loved you he wouldn't have cheated and he'd tell his family about you.

It just doesn't seem worth the hassle, but good luck with whatever you decide.

• troubledteen
    troubledteen

Well his family do know about me, and i get on very well with his brothers and Sisters, and it like there no religeon when we hang out, but i know that as much as they like me they dont approve, he's now saying he's willing to give it all up to keep me but i dont know how serius he is...or weather i even want him, i no i love him (Well i think i do i am only 17) and its so hard...i know i should run, but i'm sort of attatched...

Arghhh what a conundrem (sorry cant spell

xx

• Sith
    Sith

Holy shit, I'm agreeing with EF again.

So many things will change for you. I know, I'm an old f*ck, but I know where you are in life. Don't pin your hopes on a kid who doesn't know how to be a man. Don't sell yourself out.

• delilah
    delilah

Everyone before me has said it all, RUN, RUN for your life.....and DON'T LOOK BACK!!!!!!! You DON'T want to be caught up in the religion.....it will destroy you.....I know you've probably heard this a gazillion times before, but, there are plenty of fish in the sea, and you deserve to find a "Normal" fish who will treat you right!!!! He's already cheated on you, and he's a JW....that's a big no-no right there....RUN GIRL!!!!!!! And good luck,

Delilah (oh to be 17 again......)

• jgnat
    jgnat

Hey, troubled teen, you might be sort of attached to this guy, but he's not that attached to you. You deserve better. I have two children in their mid-twenties. They have gone through the same agonies you have. I have learned something, whenever they say this:

i am sooo confused and i havent a clue how to sort my head out

It means they KNOW what to do, they just don't like the consequences. To break it off with this guy is going to mean a few months' of sadness. At seventeen, you are not sure if this is survivable or not. I am here to tell you it is.

To recover faster, start checking out the field and start dating some other guys, casual, for a while. It is always a boost to have a guy tell you how nice you are, how great you dress, and can they see you again?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit