How may of you think your good looking be honest?

by skyman 32 Replies latest jw friends

• devinsmom
    devinsmom
    I look like there was a fire on my face and someone tried to put it out with a pitchfork.

GBL

...lmao @ getbusy, so those werent your real pictures then, cuz I thought they were dead sexy. I didnt think you looked like you got attacked by a pitchfork at all. As for me, yeah Im a fox, and humble too...hehe -April

• Chia
    Chia

Oh, yeah right, GBL, you know you're hot stuff!

Of course I'm going to say I'm good looking! There's no avatar to prove otherwise!

But seriously, I think I'm OK. I generally like the look of my face, but I absolutely hate my hair, and I definitely wish I was taller (I'm only 4'11"). Oh, and that I had bigger breasts. So, there are good things and bad things. There you have it.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

ROFLMAO GBL!!!!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

For a big guy- I think I look pretty good- I deal with the teen acne thing... But I try to carry myself well.

altalt

Yall decide for me!

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

My wife says that I am very handsome. I think Im just as Joe Walsh would say " an ordinary average guy".

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

holy richie, you like like a giant! well, giants are cool.

i am pretty on the inside.

I look like there was a fire on my face and someone tried to put it out with a pitchfork.

it was the debil!
  • Mulan
    Mulan
    For a big guy- I think I look pretty good-

Richie, how tall are you??? I think you are pretty cute.............but I am partial to redheads, having 3 redheaded sons, a redhaired husband and two grandkids with red hair.

As for me?....................I have always thought I was pretty ordinary looking. Not unattractive, but no great beauty either.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I'm 6'4"- thanks for the compliments-- Im waiting on EvilForce or Preston to tell me...

When a gay guy says you look good- you know its true!

• minimus
    minimus

Richie, are you like 9 feet tall or is that woman a midget?

• G Money
    G Money

I'm dead sexy. 1.87, 95 kilos, tanned, blue eyes, what else could you ask for? Also quite the stallion. jajajaja

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit