Welcome colorado5591 !!!

by OldSoul 54 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

welcome

• colorado5591
    colorado5591

heck yes you are! You picked me up from Reno's...the date was January 31, 1998 and it was oddly warm enough to swim that day. I remember and treasure dearly all my memories like when you took me to see that movie FX 2 and that other one that Arnold Swartzneggagubenator was probably in. FX 2 was better cause of the freaky clown thingie or something like that. I cant see or hear of Melba Toast without thinking of you..so..there! MEH!!!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Welcome!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    the date was January 31, 1998 and it was oddly warm enough to swim that day.

Goodness, you remember that? We went 4X4ing down the river and went swimming. Do you remember what we saw in that cave?

I even though you were so much younger than me, I always thought we were the most alike and had the most in common. You've turned out good.

• colorado5591
    colorado5591

It was some kind of assorted furry woodland creature....a porcucoonrabbjaguar.......?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

LMAO, close enough, 'twas a pocupine.

Scarred the crap outta me, I didnt know what it was at first. I liked to a broke an arm trying to run over the top of you getting out of there. LMAO

• kls
    kls

Welcome and hello Colorado, glad to have to here

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

She's my sister kls, now dont be gettin jealous or nuthin

and watch out for the monkeys!

Zaims, this is the monkey Rich was warning you about.

• kls
    kls
    She's my sister kls, now dont be gettin jealous or nuthin

Binner ,i not jealous ,,,,much

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

{a handful of poop splats on colorado}

{kls sits with a "Who, me?" look}

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit