Welcome colorado5591 !!!

by OldSoul 54 Replies latest jw friends

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

Welcome!!!

Speak your mind. Make friends. Ignore enemies. Fight nice. Help others where you can when you can.

But mostly, Welcome!!!

• jt stumbler
  • OldSoul
    OldSoul

JT Stumbler: This one slipped in under the "radar" so to speak ...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/91583/1546665/post.ashx#1546665

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Welcome to IPSec's, I mean Matt's, better looking (but only just!) younger sister.

Enjoy the board - look forward to your comments and aint it neat - you don't have to put your hand up or wait for a mike here to speak!

(Being nosey - but whats your story?)

crumpet x

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Welcome to the board!

It's a pleasure to meet you.

Lisa

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Ya welcome shawty.

And pay no attention to the bad stories she tells about me. She is on crack and meth. She dont know what she's sayin.

PS that kinda looks like your real face in your avatar... is it?

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Yeah, right.

You ain't foolin' nobody, mister.

• colorado5591
    colorado5591

My story? well, the first 13 years prolly same as Matt's. I found drugs, became a junkie burnout by 15 y.o. Moved to California with my otha brutha, got clean, was in an awesome congregation, the way a congregation should be without all the untrusting watchful critical eyes. I got dunked when I was 17, moved back to my old congregation and allowed myself to go all to hell. Got disfellowed for fornication. bla bla bla.....7 years later here I am, trying to figure this all out still. Thankfully I am stil 10 years clean

• colorado5591
    colorado5591

yes that is my real face. How come our brothers cant be as fabulous looking as you and I? We got fat in our old age....sigh

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

Welcome Colorado. Anyone with colorado in their name is alright
    by me.

Edited to say: by the way you are fine girl!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit