If your mate, had an affair, what would you do ??? really, think it out ...

by run dont walk 99 Replies latest jw friends

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Ultimately, the kids would be my first concern. Because of them I'd be more willing to talk/seek out a resolution rather that simply bolting out the door.

Yep, I agree kids change everything!

M'

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

((((((((Stilla))))))))

You all have to ask yourselves is what you have worth fighting for, worth the pain and the work of rebuilding. In some cases I bet the answer is yes.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Now I know this may sound strange to some but what have been good things that has come from say perhaps a man seeing his mate in a whole new sexy way because she went out and was a very naughty women and now he wants to see if he can see his partner naughtiness on himself, maybe they both agree to be more naughty with each other and so thier naughtiness never came to naught and they got naughty and naughtier. Just a little orgasmic far out there thought for you out of the boxers.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

I would wonder what drove them to that extreme..........

DL76

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

If I were with somebody right now and they cheated on me, their new boy toy would help me on the way to getting my orange belt in tae kwon do.

As for the lady herself, I would tell her that she's the most worthless peice of shit that ever existed. I wouldn't blame myself. I also wouldn't try to see what I did to make that situation happen, for I wasn't the one that decided to ride somebody elses cock.

CRR of the "I'm tired of being cheated on" class.

• Purza
    Purza
    If it was a one night stand then it could probably be forgiven, if feelings come into things then a definate permanent breakup would be called for.

That is EXACTLY what my husband said at lunch time today when I asked him topic question.

Purza

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Alright how many think they should cause pain to the mate who had the affair??

How many feel they should be vindicated in some way??

• Buster
    Buster

I've thought about this thread for a while. I think this is an honest reply.

If I caught my wife fooloing around, and it was over, I would probably play along for a while. I would play her for all the guilt I could make her feel, and whatever benefits I could get because of it. I would certainly avail myself of any opportunities that came my way. And in a few years, when my son is off to college, she and I would sell our house under the agreemnt that we were going to rent a while, or some other ruse. Then I would split the money and leave for new pastures.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Alright how many think they should cause pain to the mate who had the affair??

That is what I did but not by cheating back

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I just think that if we want to inflict pain on our mate did we ever really love them? I can't buy it! Why do we want to hurt them,, O because they hurt us,, and now we have this narsistic feeling we need to share the pain they have inflicted and we lash out at the object of our so-called love which is none other than possessiveness we feel because that person we thought belonged to us exclusively for our own enjoyment and intimacy has experiemented and learned a few thing().

Person who inflict pain in thier mates over this should recognize they never really loved that person they just loved the possesion of that person, and it is all tied in with insecurity, and worry about the furture and they feel if they can inflict some pain some how or other this is going to make things right or even steven if you will..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit