JW terminology really gets my goat

by Ellie 35 Replies latest jw friends

• MsShockJock
    MsShockJock

My favorite one was sheep....Jehovah's sheep-like people as opposed to goat-like worldlings. I always preferred goats to sheep anyway. Goats have much more personality.

• luna2
    luna2

Welcome to the board, MSJ!

Yah, I always hated being called a "sheep"....even though I was one. Ugh.

• zen nudist
    zen nudist
    Yah, I always hated being called a "sheep"....even though I was one. Ugh.

sub conscious realization that shepherds fleece slaughter and fornicate with sheep (^_^)

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

"Worldly" - I dont even know if that is a real word or a witnoid word - do non dubs use that word?

"debased" - as in nearly every album you ever wanted to own was re-classified as music that debases. My friend threw out all his Queen albums and his little brother snook them back in and claimed them as his own!

"ones" - used instead of 'people', e.g. such ones will be detroyed. Just irritatingly poor grammar.

"marked" - when you had done nothing wrong but they just didnt like the cut of your jib, so they invented this whole new category inbetween publisher and disfelowshiped called 'marked'.

"disapproved associate" - then they realised they couldnt dis non baptised people, but they didnt want them to escape punishment just because they hadnt become a card carrying member, so they invented another new category that fell between condemned and unbaptised publisher.

"approved associate" - to make you feel like you were an unpaid but highly valuable Walmart worker.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Going to the field service, there are no fields in cities and what are pioneers doing in fields?

Jehovah's loving organisation, since when is an org like this loving?

Isn't it good brothers and sisters gathering together once more to eat from Jehovah's table. But it's all toxic food, beware.

• luna2
    luna2
    "approved associate" - to make you feel like you were an unpaid but highly valuable Walmart worker.

Perfect! LMAO!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit