by cyberguy 28 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

~up~

• belbab
    belbab

This posted 19-Jan-08 by Barbara Anderson

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/151081/1.ashx

For what it's worth today, here are the names of those who were sympathetic and tried to change from within the child abuse policies.

Harry Peloyan, who I don't believe is deceased even though someone stated on the web he was.
    Ciro Aulicino, still at Bethel
    Lloyd Barry,
    deadJack Barr, GB member. A lovely man but...
    Lyman Swingle,
    deadMike St Jean, left Bethel after the humiliation of being demoted for assisting victims over the phone.
    Ricki Hutson, as of 2004, still at Bethel
    Lee Waters, dead
    Dan Black, left Bethel. I heard he was paid to come to work daily from wherever he lived.
    Dan Sydlik,
    deadJudah Ben Shroeder, left Bethel and attends university in NYC.

J. R. Brown and James Pellechia were once very, very sympathetic, but decided to stay neutral so they could further their careers at headquarters.

Peloyan must be like Shrodinger's cat, in suspended animation, neither alive nor dead.

belbab

• fjtoth
  • asilentone
    asilentone

Is Harry Peloyan really dead? (read Belbab's post)

• belbab
    belbab
    Yes, that's a photo of Harry Peloyan. Yes, he's still in Bethel. No, the children in the photo are not his grandchildren, but probably visitors. Neither Harry nor Rose had any children. The children could be grand-neices and -nephews. Or maybe they are the kids of former Bethelites who were once close friends with Peloyans when they were all together serving at Bethel.

The above quote is by Barbara Anderson, in January 08. Sf posted a picture of Harry and friends that was taken in 2007 and Barbara confirmed that he was alive.

I will try and find and paste the exact url to the thread,

belbab

• belbab
    belbab

Here is the url that contains the photo of Peloyan:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/151081/1.ashx

I believe the picture is on page one of the thread and Barbara's confirmation is on page two of the thread.

belbab

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs
    Name:Rose M. Peloyan
    SSN:459-09-3796
    Last Residence:11201 Brooklyn, Kings, New York
    Born:7 Feb 1917
    Died:30 Jan 2005
    State (Year) SSN issued:Texas (Before 1951 )

Rose died in 05 maybe the poster only saw that last name and thought it was Harrys obit or something.

• blondie
    blondie

Harry Peloyan is not listed on the SS Death Index. If anyone would know, Barbara Anderson would.

• VM44
    VM44

What was Harry Peloyan's personality like?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit