Emotional IQ test

by bikerchic 28 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Did anyone ever take an Aptitude test?

I did it said I should be a Night Club owner!.....lol Don't I look like I would own a Night Club?

Brooke

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I expected this would be lower than the regular IQ tests I have taken and it was. If I had taken this a few years ago, my score would have been a 50 I'm sure. I have grown up a lot. I still have much growing to do.

Your score = 123

Ruler
    EIQ Score 123Your score
  • bikerchic
    bikerchic

Did anyone ever take an Aptitude test?

I took one at a college and it said I should be a Detective or a social worker...how are they related?

Being nosey?.....That'll work!

umm maybe you are thinking of the Myers-Briggs test?

http://www.personalitypage.com/home.html

I took that in college for job placement to see what kind of job you are best suited for by your personality type.

• Frog
    Frog
    Your score = 134

Ruler
    EIQ Score 134 Your score

What does your score mean? Your Emotional IQ is excellent - much higher than average. This means that, in general, you are able to express your feelings clearly in appropriate situations. You effectively communicate, interact with others and deal with stress. These skills will certainly bring you long-term benefits such as stronger relationships, better health and personal happiness.

frog

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I enjoy these kind of tests, if for no other reason than to find out a little more about myself. The downside is that a good section of it is our personal analysis of how well we deal with things. That's not always objective

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl
    Your score = 104

Ruler
    EIQ Score 104 Your score

It is an interesting test. I wonder how closely our answers on how we behave correspond to what we know is a healthy behaviour or what we really do?

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

126 - that wasm't that long

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

Your score = 102 Ruler EIQ Score 102 Your score What does your score mean? Your Emotional IQ is in the average range. Essentially, you're able to recognize and deal with your own emotions and those of others in a reasonably effective manner. Since your score is in the mid-range, however, you are not taking full advantage of your potential. By learning and practicing new skills and more effective ways of dealing with people, you could increase your EIQ.

• Es
    Es

I got 100 average mark es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit