Emotional IQ test

by bikerchic 28 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

From Phychology Today, this was interesting if you want to try it here is the link:

http://psychologytoday.psychtests.com/tests/emotional_iq_r2_access.html

My score:

Your score = 127

Ruler
    EIQ Score 127Your score
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere

I got a 63....Is that bad?

Brooke

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I got a 63....Is that bad?

Brooke

• kls
    kls

I GOT 78

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

I got 114 one shy of high..then they wanted to sell me the overall results...

I declined..because I am emotionally secure!

Snoozy..

Boy..was that a long test or what!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    got 114 one shy of high..then they wanted to sell me the overall results...

I declined..because I am emotionally secure!

Snoozy..

Boy..was that a long test or what!

LOL yeah I declined to buy the rest of the results too!

Long, yes hey maybe kls and whyamihere rushed through it?

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I did not rush through it at all...read everything and answered it honestly!

Brooke

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I did not rush through it at all...read everything and answered it honestly!

Brooke

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

115 Your Emotional IQ is very good - slightly higher than average. This means that, in general, you are able to express your feelings clearly in appropriate situations. You effectively communicate, interact with others and deal with stress. These skills will certainly bring you long-term benefits such as stronger relationships, better health and personal happiness.

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Brooke, your computer is making you sound like Eddie the Echo from those old McDonalds commercials with the double posts. (little hungry, little hungry)

I'm probably the worst of all, because if it's 70 questions you better be paying me. Seriously though, while I'm sure there is some validity to this kind of measurement, what I will say is a person's EQ would not say anything about whether they have a good heart.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit