Sunday Program - My input

by Flindersgirl 14 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• catchthis
    catchthis

Here's the program....no transcript needed ----

http://www.wtmedia.org/Silent_Lambs_29_May_05.wmv /// (it's 14 MB in size)

• kgfreeperson
  • EvilForce
    EvilForce

I read the transcript the other day and wanted to puke. I watched the show from the link.... I am literally sick to my stomach and feel the need to throw up I feel so disgusted by this. Sad :(

You can see the pain and anquish on those people's faces. The shame they feel for something not their fault.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    I read the transcript the other day and wanted to puke. I watched the show from the link.... I am literally sick to my stomach and feel the need to throw up I feel so disgusted by this. Sad :(

You can see the pain and anquish on those people's faces. The shame they feel for something not their fault.

Yeah, that's why, in my original post about the show, I suggested it would be better to see the show than just read the transcript. Glad to see it's available online now. Everyone who can, please view it! I've never seen such a steaming pile of dogs' dropping as unpleasant as "Elder" Wyndgate!

• geevee
    geevee

Hey catchthis, thanks for hooking up the link to the file.....seeing is believing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit