So How Was Armagheddon supposed to occur anyways ?????

by xjw_b12 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

No, no, no. You got it all wrong. Jws will soon be on to a new buiding program. Special arks with air conditioning, as the horses released at armageddon will have the blood of sinners right up to their chests(charming, thank you god). Imagine the stink.

The new system will be taken up by the obsessive compulsive brethren getting those nasty blood stains out of their white shirts muttering under their breath, filthy sinners, filthy sinners....

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Swords are sexy - there is no denying that - I definately like those swords you posted there Matt. Acutally I tried picking up a friends swords - I had to grasp the handle with both hands, it was so big and heavy. and though I Kinda dragged the thing I felt powerful.

I though the Big A would be like people rotting away - and seeing limbs fall off, eyeballs popping out. And all this as they stand next to you I better watch more horrors to get me prepared for this.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I feel really foolish because after being in the WTS for 30 years----I couldn't have answered this!!!

All that claptrap we used to hear about being at all the meetings because you never know what's gonna happen and where you may be told to go to hide, etc-------always kept an air of expectancy in us, and the ploy worked just great!

Never mind that Jah was to read hearts, and no matter where you were---if you were a JW and did everything you were told---you would be spared. That notion got pushed to the back burner.

The further along in time that we got---we just had to be closer than ever---and the Big Wheel keeps on turnin'.............

Well Matt I assume that now you have your fac pic on here you have nothing to fear from the Dubs?

If the Dubs aren't supposed to be here, who's gonna report anyone's picture being on here? Can you imagine the scene where Bro Brown-nose goes to Bro Elder to report Bro Fader for posting here? After thanking him for "keeping Jehovah's Org clean" he will the be busted and reamed out for being here at all! .

Annie

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

Newbie question:

What's a dub?

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Boy, this brings back memories of how afraid I was of the Big A day.

I remember the elders saying on stage that we should always be at every meeting, because we may never know when instruction, ( as to , what to do when the Big A hit) would be told to us. What if we stayed home , just because we were a little tired, and that very night we were instructed to run to the mountains or some other crap. Of course it was said in a joking kind of way, but then they would bring home the point of how vital the each and every freggin' meeting was.. geeshhhh.

I always wondered if our houses would be protected by angles? What if the kids were spending the nite with worldly grandparents, would they be saved? I hope I can at least get the dogs in the house in time.

I was always afraid of being that "woe to the pregnant woman" who had to run in flight . I was pregnant most of the time......lol. If I was pregnant belly and all, what would I do? geessssh,, no wonder we all had migraines and stomach ulcers!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit