Hey friends.... I'll be gone for a bit...

by upside/down 18 Replies latest jw friends

• upside/down
    upside/down

Cause I'll be on vacation with my tribe!

I'll be going to Akumal Mexico for a week with my family.

I'm introducing my kids and wife to something I learned and practiced growing up outside the bOrg....CHARITY and guilt free enjoyment of a hard earned vacation!!!

We will be staying at the Grand Palladium Resort and we're taking down new books and supplies to take to Tulum and Akumal school/libraries. I'm so excited..... and it FEELS so GOOD to do something "right" for a change... helping others and enjoying some of our time on this wonderful planet. I think "Christ" would approve... (not the WTS).

I've really learned a lot and must thank the www.LocoGringo.com website and www.TripAdvisor.com too.... and all your input a while back!

Well anyway, Bon Voyage....

See yall after June 6th.

u/d (of the it's about damn time class)

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

How effing cool is that Upside! Have a great trip man.

GBL

• delilah
    delilah

hey upside/down, you have an awesome holiday with your family, and enjoy a couple of shots of tequilas for me will ya???? with salt and lime....

Delilah

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Have a Pacifico w/ a lime and some fresh fish tacos for me :)

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

That's really cool. Ya'll have a great time!

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Enjoy, relax, and don't forget the postcard!!

• lilbit
    lilbit

Have a great trip take lots of pics

lilbit

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

You will have a great time. The anticipation is awesome, and the realization even better. Hope you have a balcony with a hammock. Great Diddling

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Buen viaje amigo.

• talesin
    talesin

Enjoy U/D! You certainly deserve it.

My travel agent friend went back to that resort this month, she said it is PRIMO!

Oh, and hope you know that you will be missed. I really enjoy your fresh point of view, and have learned a lot from you.

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit