Saddest cartoon episode?

by Simon 18 Replies latest social entertainment

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

When I read the title of this topic, I immediatly thought of that Futurama episode.
    I too, cried my eyes out at the ending of that episode. I had my Jack Russell on my lap and just hugged and kissed him.

There are not many things better than the unconditional love of your Dog. Best Friend Indeed !!!!!!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I was rather upset by the South Park Episode where Kenny died.

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

I was nearly an adult when I saw it, but the very first episode of Disney's Gargoyles. The leader Goliath was discriminated and even betrayed by the humans he swore to protect, and it was sad to see how he believed all his gargoyle friends were gone.

His scream ( " I've been denied everything - even my revenge! " ) was overly dramatic but still struck a note with me.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Funny when I saw this thread heading I knew before I even opened it what it was about... Yes that is a sad episode but Futurama had lots of sad endings... What about the one where he thinks his brother stole his lucky clover and goes to dig his body up at the cemetary? That one's really a gut puller too!

Ahhh Futurama a great show that was canceled before it's time...

Of course all episodes of the simpsons are sad now... A great show that has become just so F%#*ing lame!

• Gill
    Gill

Midget-Sasquatch - I had forgotten about the Gargoyles! That first episode was brilliant and had me racing the kids to the TV when it was on. Very sad first episode!

• TadSexington
    TadSexington

Heathen

• TadSexington
    TadSexington

ooooops

Anyway, Heathen, I totally agree with you about Optimus Prime's death.....

My g/f all ways laughs at me cause I still get choked up when I watch that part..... lol

-Tad

• doogie
    doogie
    Of course all episodes of the simpsons are sad now... A great show that has become just so F%#*ing lame

haha. yup.

i remember there was a simpsons where homer's mom came back after being gone for years (he thought she was dead) and then the episode ends with him dropping her off in the middle of the desert and as the credits are rolling he's just sitting on the hood of his car and watching the stars.

oh, and the ren and stimpy that you guys already mentioned. gut wrenching.

• Chia
    Chia

I remember when Stimpy lost his fart. I actually watched that episode with my father. He was laughing hysterically, and he said, "So this is the stuff you watch?" He remembers it to this day. He reminded me about it not long ago.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit