Weirdest body piercing

by Es 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

Heheh some great responses thanks all es

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I have a piercing that goes through one side of my head and out the other.

Noooo... not THAT head... the one with the brain!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

one that i heard of was a plate strip being inserted over the scalp under the skin with screw ins so that a variety of spikes could be attached according to the wearers mood

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

The oddest one I have personally seen is one piercing the entire penis...not a prince albert but I think it's called an ampalang or something....completely thru the shaft of the penis.....of course this guy had about 10 other piercings too.

Evil Force - Of the Boys Downstairs Don't Need Any Jewerly Class

• NOdenial
    NOdenial

ok... I'm only telling you this because you asked...

My 15 year old son was living with his mother in Canada. (Very little parental leadership there - but that's another story). One day he came to visit me in the United States.

During that visit, my son nervously tells me that he has something to tell me - but he was very nervous. Being the 'approachable father', I assured him that he could "always talk to me about anything..." He nervously tells me that he has a new piercing.

I knew about his eyebrow ring... I knew about his nipple ring... It was obvious to see his 5 ear piercings. (do you see an angry streak in him like I do? Probably pain from my divorce of his mother. Very sad.) My mind is visually trying to picture what else was pierced.

I said "Dude... you pierced your tongue??? Let me see it!"

He says "No... tongue piercings are lame..." (well .... he is allowed to have his opinion)

... long silence...

Nervously I said... "Dude! .... what did you pierce??!!"

He just nervously chuckled and looked at me.

Cringing,... I said "You got a Prince Albert??" (feeling quite proud of myself for even remembering what a Prince Albert was!)

He laughed and said "No... a Prince Albert is too easy. I got the most dangerous piercing that you could get".

Feeling my face go pale I leaned forward and quitely said "What did you pierce?..."

He declared that he got an apadravya. I had never even heard of that before. And he began to describe what it was. The best way to describe it is to show you all a drawing of what it looks like. Please note: this picture is of a male penis. [edited] (these are NOT pictures of my son's penis. Like his father... he is much more well endowed... LOL!) if the link doesn't work - then just search "apadravya" on your web.

He began to tell me what was involved in this type of piercing. First of all - the piercing parlor has never done an apradravya before. Neither has some of the local competition. So, with the competition present, they got out their books started up the still cameras and DVD cameras. 12 people were in the room all watching how this was to be done. (at this point, I would be so nervous to trust them with the task!... but I guess when you are 15 years old - then fear is secondary to the peer pressure). My son says that the danger in this type of peircing is damaging either of the two vessels that fill with blood in an erection. So... to determine where those vessels are, they had to 'get him up' and mark where these vessels are. (Talk about performance pressure!)

Once that is done, my son had to relax and let the person doing the piercing do his job. Now like any parent - I was wondering about the legal implications of a piercing parlor doing something like this on a 15 year old person without parental consent! But what's done is done and it wouldn't have stopped him anyways. I guess it is all part of growing up. (but bothered me nonetheless...)

There is NO FREEZING! And it has to be done slowly and carefully. It took 6 seconds from the time the barbell was inserted into the bottom and exited out the top.

... Try and count that with me... one - one thousand... two - one thousand... three - one thousand... FOUR - one thousand... God!!!

He survived the peircing. He went home and slept for the night.

OK... this is where I jumped out of my chair as he was telling me this story:

The next morning... he awoke refreshed and normal. And of course, as any NORMAL person of 15 years of age... he awoke with 'normal morning "wood". .... But the barbell was too short... and the balls at the end of the barbell disappeared inside the flesh of the penis. The only thing he could do is push the balls through to the outside again, and get the barbell exchanged for a longer one. (God! - I'm feeling queezy just telling you the story!)

He bled for a month before it healed. There were no infections. He can now urinate through 3 holes and is quite a conversation piece at the men's urinals. He recently told me that he got a new stud for his piercing. One end of the barbell is a small watch type battery - and the other end is a vibrator.

.... That's MY BOY!!!.....

(what a great bar room story - huh...)

NOdenial (note: my avitar is a picture of me when my son told me what he did!)

• codeblue
    codeblue

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit