Weirdest body piercing

by Es 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

Hey all, wheres the weirdest place you have had pierced if at all. I have had my belly button done but would love to get my tongue and my nose and my nipple(blush) done nothing big just a little stud on my nose. es

• CinemaBlend
    CinemaBlend

Just my left nipple.

Hurt like a [edit] too.

• santacruzchick
    santacruzchick

I got a vertical labret on my lip a little more than a year ago. Its not your typical lip piercing.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I know I posted this somewhere else- But my dad is an old school biker. He's covered in tattoos and has the "look" He's got earrings and whatnot, but a few years ago, he decided he would revamp his biker style with a labret (lip) piercing. Being the hard core bad ass that he is, he had it gauged down to an 8 (big for a labret stud). Now that hes come to his senses and has the stud out, he has this big hole that healed perfectly well in his lip. Its pretty funny because it drips if hes not careful and because he can shoot Mountain Dew out of it...

Just thought I'd share.

I'd like to have my septum (middle nose) pierced and have my ears stretched...

However I doubt I'll ever do it.

Start a thread on Tattoos and Ill have to plenty to say there.

• talesin
    talesin

Kay, I don't have piercings (cept my ears), but I have a story about a weird one ...

I live in a military town,,, big naval base. Had a friend/lover who did piercings.

He had a sailor and his wife come to him. The man wanted his wife to have a 'chastity piercing' so she couldn't cheat on him when he was away at sea. I KID YOU NOT!!! Well, you know where it was --- and it had a little lock & key. Wife insisted she wanted it! So, he did the piercing (not wanting them to go to someone who may not know what they were doing), and gave the key to her hubby. BUT, secretly, he slipped wifey an extra key.

Some people are REALLY SICK!

Would love to have my navel pierced, but I'm too old for that .... heheh

xo

tal

• lilbit
    lilbit

Ive got a few that people consider weird. My tounge my navel and one more. I also have 3 tattoos none of which are very small.

lilbit

• freedom96
    freedom96

What I don't get is the ear stretching peircings.

At some point I would imagine someone might want to change their mind, and not have them, but too late! How does someone try to get hired and be taken seriously when they have that? I have seen some 1-2 inches wide. Just big holes in the ear!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    Now that hes come to his senses and has the stud out, he has this big hole that healed perfectly well in his lip. Its pretty funny because it drips if hes not careful and because he can shoot Mountain Dew out of it...

Ewellllll, how gross!

In the Department store where I work one of my co-workers, very pretty girl has a piercing just under her lower lip with a big diamond stud in it and IMHO it really does nothing for her looks in fact if anything it makes her otherwise pretty face ugly. Now the visual of what Richie posted above gives me a whole new outlook on piercings. I guess if she ever decides to take out her stud she will need to have plastic surgery to close the hole. Seems pretty stupid to me.

I really don't like the looks of piercings especially on the face why someone would want to purposely make themselves look unattractive is beyond me. Self torture IMHO and it gives me the impression that the person has very little self esteem.

Just my .02.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

I have the naval piercing and do like the nose piercing with a very small diamond stud.

But the wierdest one I saw the other day on the news was that girls are getting piercings on their back, done like in two colums with about four rows so they can lace ribbons crisscross through it, when they wear an spaghetti strap evening dress so it looks like part of the dress, really disturbing looking as far as I can say.

cj

• lilbit
    lilbit
    But the wierdest one I saw the other day on the news was that girls are getting piercings on their back, done like in two colums with about four rows so they can lace ribbons crisscross through it, when they wear an spaghetti strap evening dress so it looks like part of the dress, really disturbing looking as far as I can say.

cj

I saw that too is made me kinds quesy. WHats worse is those guys that hang them selves off of meeat hooks in their backs omg I can stand to watch that

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit