Aussies Who Missed The Sunday Program...

by Stephanus 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

It will be repeated at 1:15pm today( about 3 hours from now) on the Sky News channel, if you have or can get access to pay TV.

Great show, BTW, makes the 'Tower org look like a bunch of evil prats.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Sent a chill through me when I heard that evil egotist viv moritz(?) . The memories flooded back of him telling the audience at a convention to act not think, be like a flock of birds, just follow.

Also tears for the poor people who were treated so callously. I am still ashamed to admit my past agreement with this strange religion...

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Also tears for the poor people who were treated so callously. I am still ashamed to admit my past agreement with this strange religion...

What about that elder confronted by people affected by his judgements? Interesting to see him squirming when confronted by a strong arguer using logic. And heart-rending to see a woman so distraught at his ridiculous assertions about "justice being served'. He must not be used to dealing with people who don't fear him as Jehovah's representative! I wonder if this is the first time he's had to talk to people like this on a relatively "level playing field"?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Surely there will be a link of transcripts of the show?

purps

• ozziepost
  • BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

Here is the link..............the transcript will probably take a while to become available.

http://sunday.ninemsn.com.au/sunday/cover_stories/article_1789.asp

Well, I was very interested and knew it was going to go to air due to having contact with one of the producers. I gave information for the story myself.............I am NOT any of the people being interviewed though.

I have to say that it was of no surprise how the elder treated the victims. It is identical to what happened to my family. And guess what..........I knew the elder being interviewed and recognised the distraught female victim because I was in the same circuit as them.

I hope more people come out BEFORE they or their kids become victims themselves.

Shame on the WTS and it's elders who have no love or empathy for the innocent and hurt. And shame on it's members who, as they have done to me, choose to support and protect the name of the WTS than be repulsed by it's handling of sexual abuse cases and take a stand! I'm over making excuses for them all! Let's say it for what it is!

Sorry, I'm pretty angry right now but life is good outside the borg.

Love to all survivors

Cheers, Bliss

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

tah ozzie

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

Hey Ozzie..................love to you and Mrs!!!!!!!!!

• duckie
    duckie

A very big THANK YOU to those who had the courage to go on national TV and tell it like it is. Thank you, thank you.

This deceptive cult damages all those who come into contact with it. The irrational fear that is inculcated into all members is calculated and wrong, and even when members start to see the Org for what it is, it is that strong irrational fear that has been hammered in that causes many to stay even though their gut is telling to question, get out, get away.

Once again thank you to those who stood up to be heard. Well done, what you have done will give others strength, you have done the right thing.

There is life outside the Org, it is a better life, it is true, it is free from fear.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    I have to say that it was of no surprise how the elder treated the victims. It is identical to what happened to my family. And guess what..........I knew the elder being interviewed and recognised the distraught female victim because I was in the same circuit as them.

Far out! How did that make you feel? ?

(About 1.5 hours 'til the repeat on Sky News)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit