i'm tired of it.......

by kittyeatzjdubs 34 Replies latest jw friends

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Hi JoJo--someday I'll post my real photo too.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Congratulations on your releasing. It can be kinda' imposing, but sometimes, you just can't keep running and hiding, at least that's what I needed to do for me. I've been out for a minute, I come and go as the need hits me. Anonymous, with avitars at times, others, like now, I come from out of hiding.

Of course it's easier for me to show my face as I have no fear of family members shunning me, I'm the only DUB in my family, basically, nevertheless, it can still be uncomfortable, as I know there are many who frequent here, hiding behind the curtain. Those still in, who no doubt recognise me once they see and hear some of my history in posts. But I strove for truth while inside and I must do the same while outside, regardless of the consequences.

Avitars are still a fun means of communicating who we are, so I have no problem bouncing back and forth between the two extremes.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Hi, my name is Sheldon Reid, and I'm an apostate.

GBL

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

lol @ gbl....i like the name sheldon

u look like one of the managers i had when i worked at GUESS? i hate that store...paris hilton posters everywhere **gag!**

luv, kitty

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I hate shopping at guess. I'm an apostate from there, too

Way to come out!

GBL

• kittyeatzjdubs
  • BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Hi JoJo, sis! Welcome Out!

For me it's been so long and I have developed a self-awareness and self-security that I don't care who knows. Also, If an old friend happens here and sees my name, they will recognize it and hopefully get in contact.

Here's a can of tuna for kitty:

Hugs and love

Brenda

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

THANK YOU BRENDA!!!!!!!!!!!!

((((((((((((((hugz))))))))))))))))

luv, jojo (of the kitties love hawaii too class )

• kls
    kls

Good for you Kitty !!! I always want to reveal myself and there are some here who know who i am but for now i must stay in secret but my day will also come .

Way to go Kitty you are Free

• xjwms
    xjwms

Congrats JoJo

Someday for me too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit